Charging Around with Charged Up Batteries

2 Baseball Diamonds Surrounded by a White Wooden Fence - Gus Kilthau
@Ceerios (4756)
Goodfellow, Texas
Charging Around with Charged Up Batteries - Yesterday evening I plugged the battery charger cord into the main, and this morning the scooter's two batteries were full up with those electrics - ready to roll. So we rolled - the scooter and I. With the little Canon camera along, it was easy enough to click the shutter several times and collect some images. The image I like best of the bunch is the one that shows the great big field near the entrance to the development - the one surrounded by a nice white fence with there being two large baseball diamonds therein. Made me wonder who will be playing baseball there later this springtime. More stuff, maybe to be shown next time came along for the camera to capture - kid stuff in one of the parks, a hawk (or maybe a crow) high up in a tree along the pathway, another tree about to be strangled with some sort of vine growing up from its base to near its topmost branches, and even a large basketball court in the park. What continues to be a surprise to me is that no one seems to be making use of this nice stuff. Maybe on the weekends... Image: Baseball field and diamond within a nice white fence - Gus Kilthau
@garymarsh6 (13201)
It is nice to see open spaces so near where you live!
@Ceerios (4756)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@garymarsh6 - Hi Gary - What might be even nicer to see around here would be a giant pile of real money. Bet it is the same where you live, too. -Gus-
@garymarsh6 (13201)
@Ceerios I think that would be nice the world over but we both know that is not going to happen any time soon !
@Ceerios (4756)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@garymarsh6 - Hi Gary - Well, maybe just a smaller pile of money? -Gus-
Having that scooter will be great for taking snaps, won't it Gus. Much more convenient than being in a car.
@Ceerios (4756)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@jaboUK - Ms Janet - Being out in the open makes seeing photo-worthy things easy, but you cannot ride the little scooter on the main pavements unless you want to get ticketed for a traffic violation or get run over by a motor vehicle of the common sorts. It is also lots of fun and comfort to be outside in the air and sunshine, listening to the critters and the birdies as you make your way. -Gus-
@Ceerios You can ride them on the pavements here, but I know that they are trying to ban them in Spain.
@Ceerios (4756)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@jaboUK - Ms Janet - In that I am brand new to scootering around, I don't know the past history of running the things on the automobile roadways, but what little bit of that I have done so far leads me to consider roadway driving only as a way-last resort. -Gus-
I always love white wooden fences. They look so nice - until the paint starts to flake.
@Ceerios (4756)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@JudyEv - Ms Judy - Ditto - as long as someone else did the painting... -Gus-
@Ceerios We have some stud farms here with lovely white fences. I think they must employ someone full time to just keep painting.
@Ceerios (4756)
• Goodfellow, Texas
@JudyEv - Ms Judy - I guess that they would all be customers for my "White Fence-painting Robots." (coming soon to a fence near you...) -Gus-