How many you think business is better than a Job?

Hyderabad, India
I always find this Topic a low rated i don't know why but for me its good to have a business rather than job because it gives a stability to us in future and as well as security. What do you think having a job is enough or do we need to have some thing extra earnings from business or any other source. What do you think do you agree with me or do you have any suggestions for me.
@rina110383 (24145)
I'd rather have both, job and a business.
@dfollin (12510)
Oh my! Your a busy bee!
• Hyderabad, India
@dfollin not much my friend?
Well you probably need to have a job first to finance your business.
• Hyderabad, India
Yes that is what i exactly wanted to communicate.
@dfollin (12510)
This is very true, or money from somewhere!
@Riju92 (74)
It is definitely better to run a business as there is financial freedom in it. Moreover we can pass our business to our children.
• Hyderabad, India
Yeah that is the benefit of business as well.
Business is a good option but there is a risk involved in it.You need to mentally prepare to accept the fact that everytime you can't make profit out of it and prepare yourself to face the loss when it comes.In business you are your own master so this is an advantage that you don't have to work under someone and you are independent.
For those with a weak heart a steady job is preferred as in any business there are risks
@dfollin (12510)
It depends on what your situation is and what kind of business it is going to be.