Quick version of a lazy day

I've tried to do this three times already and my tablet keeps losing it, so here's the abbreviated version Went to town Didn't have what I needed to get replacement driver's license. Lab didn't have order for blood work Did shopping Came home Steven tired won't sleep and wants me by his side He's in love seat watching Teletubbies I'm on the futon with whatever animal decides to stop by Futon by heater, it's turned cold after 70 degrees yesterday No one besides me eating Made Banquet spaghetti and meatballs Not the best but cheap and easy Hopefully Steven will sleep soon I need to get more sleep also His reduced meds make it hard for him to sleep even if he's very tired God bless
Hahahaha that's a great lazy photo there. But I don't think your lazy.... Because you have done a lot of work as I read your post. God bless.
Well, I'm lazier than I should be.