Cure for asthma

I have had asthma in the past. Thank God that I take some medications. I have been healed from other infirmities in the past using natural remedies but I am contemplating going that route for the asthma symptoms. Anybody knows of any natural remedies that is effective for asthma? Thanks.
Ayurveda provides many natural remedies which can be prepared and used at home to cure Asthma. Checking on good quality ayurvedic medicines will provide you the right information and help. Cloves, ginger, turmeric, edible oils and many other products are used in these natural remedies. Wish you the best of health.
Thank you,my Friend.
@deazil (4556)
You might try a site called Earth Clinic. I don't know if we can post links here but it's a site where people talk about what has worked for them in the way of natural remedies. No sales or anything like that, just information.
@rina110383 (24095)
My parents have asthma. They take yellow ginger in the form of a tea.
@PatZAnthony (12772)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
There are no doubt plenty of sites that will share that information. It is difficult to do it here w/o sounding like we are trying to practice medicine.