New whatsapp, where is my contact list ?

Shillong, India
Day before yesterday my whats app was normal and in the next morning I found that my whats app is different with status. At first, I was wow cool and then ... wai.... ait !! what is that where are my contact list. I think earlier version is better with contact list, for me honestly, I have nothing to do with status updates by my friend or my family members or siblings or collegues but most important for me is call and exchanging messages. Why? I need my contact please... Friends have you notice, I hope you must be ? what do you say about new version release..
@MGjhaud (20679)
I like the interface of that app. I haven't updated mine since i no longer use it. I hope you find a fix on that issue.
I don't have a phone with What's App but I do agree that you get used to the way something is and are comfortable with it and then they change it on you. I too hate the changes. Hope you get your answer.
• Shillong, India
seriously, I hate change but everyperson and founder have right to change ... whether it is technology, skills, or society life...
I think its in there you just have to explore the new version. Because one standard in innovating an app is to retain the old features and add new things or innovate the old features. So I am positive that your contacts is there... Just explore and start to learn what's new in your apps. God bless.
@prinzcy (5058)
If you touch the call button, your contact will appear. Apart from that, I haven't figure out anything yet. Sure I can check status update but my friends don't do that often. Unless they update or send me a message, I won't know much. I prefer the old version, but I am willing to try this new updates. It still early to say too much.