Writing comes full circle

@Trensue (5265)
Do you ever feel like your writing has come full circle? There are writing sites, personal blogs and so many options. Maybe there is a real need to be heard. It is hard to know if you should stick with one, stop altogether, or just keep plugging along. I have had some fun writing the the President.
I had written several posts while you were President Elect and I have decided to continue to do so. I don’t expect that you will take the time to read them, but I suppose it will be a good record of how someone from “middle America” might view what is or w
@Platespinner (18073)
I don't have a need to be heard, so much as I have a need to express myself. I journal, and I write here on MyLot. Sometimes journal entries get tidied up and end up here, and all of the MyLot discussions I write eventually end up in my journal. I find writing helps me to process my thoughts.
@Trensue (5265)
Interesting. I think I have a need to be heard as well. Could that be because I live with two grumpy old men, who never listen lol.
@Trensue That's entirely possible. I live with men who don't listen, fortunately I have a daughter who DOES!
@pammooratan (4726)
Nice..have a fun
@Trensue (5265)
So you obviously copy and paste your comment. If you want people to believer you read it you probably shouldn't copy and paste it twice.
that would be fun indeed but I dislike him so might get myself in trouble lo
@dramagirl26 (3439)
• Ringgold, Virginia
With my writing, I like to do books, stories, reviews, articles, and blogging about sports and entertainment.