Need a new cookie idea

@Trensue (5255)
Do you ever get tired of making the same old thing? The "boys" want cookies, but I am really tired of the ones that I usually make. So someone give me an easy good idea. Please!
I do to , but there easy fast and all comes right in a bag and i only have to add water . haha so ill stick to it ......
How about some kind of cookie bar. Use the same ingredients as you would for cookies but put batter into a square baking pan instead.
@Trensue (5255)
That sounds easier and less time consuming - awesome
@1creekgirl (9070)
Have you made these kind of peanut butter cookies? One cup peanut butter, 1 egg (beaten), 1 cup white sugar, and 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional.) Mix well and roll into small balls, place on cookie sheet, mash down slightly with a fork, sprinkle a little sugar over each cookie, bake at 350 for about 10 to 12 minutes.
@Trensue (5255)
No but I do have all the stuff so I can try that - thanks.
While I like making different things all of the time, I found that my kids always wanted the same ones. Oatmeal chocolate chip, peanut butter chocolate chip, chocolate with white chocolate chips, and those boiled oatmeal ones. Squares can be as good as cookies! Hope you get a suggestion that you like!
@Trensue (5255)
Thanks that sounds great.
• Portland, Connecticut
How about snickerdoodles? Always a favorite in my house.