Addicting

Peoria, Arizona
I...I am a little addicted to this game I found on my phone. I was scrolling through facebook and saw an ad and it had cute anime girls (cartoon girls) and zombies. And I was like, "I am down" because that is my my weakness. Especially anything that has to do with zombies. So, I download the game and I find out it is a defense game. You have a school that you have to build up defenses and fight other schools to get food and supplies during the zombie apocalypse. I have been playing this game, almost nonstop since yesterday. I haven't done that with a game in ages that was a mobile game. I am not going to let the game consume my life, but, hey it is the weekend, why not just have my addiction run through and then just pop in occasionally during the week? The game is called Z-Girl if you are curious, if that is your kind of game, especially with anime girls. Haha I doubt that will be any of you, but hey, we all have a little something we get addicted to. Do you have any mobile apps or computer games that you have gotten addicted to?
@rina110383 (24145)
None. My phone is not capable of downloading apps. I used to be addicted in playing candy crush when it was still new in the market.
• Peoria, Arizona
I remember playing candy crush at the very beginning, but I am not a fan of match 3 games for some reason haha
@Gina145 (4004)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I can get addicted to computer games really easily, which is why I've chosen to stay away from them.
• Peoria, Arizona
Haha I understand your pain
@AutumnSnow (4585)
Sounds like a cute game. I dont play that much but I have to admit when I do Im quit additcted bejeweled. lol
• Peoria, Arizona
It is cute but also a little...interesting haha! Oooh bejeweled gets anyone suckered in, I remember playing it all the time