Watching Naked and Afraid

@noni1959 (4271)
Those challenges are crazy. Surviving in Africa among the elephants, lion and hyenas; bad drinking water and bugs, bugs, bugs. I couldn't do it. These programs are a far cry from the old survivor shows with two teams and several members. I think I would do the "Alone" challenge if it's not in a very hot place and I can take 10 items to survive but this Naked and Afraid challenge, you get a roll of duct tape, machete, and this team was given a fire starter where the other one wasn't. I don't know a lot about the show to know why. Have you seen these shows?
I don't watch these sorts of shows but I can imagine you could get very involved in them.
@noni1959 (4271)
I don't watch TV every day but sometimes when I turn it on there is something that catches my eye or my friend will mention something for me to try and see if I'd like it.
@noni1959 Yes, we get caught just watching five minutes and we're still there at the end.
@sans224 (1832)
i have watched a few episodes. i find its interesting.
@noni1959 (4271)
It's very interesting. I don't watch a whole lot of TV and when I do, I find myself drawn towards survival type of shows or forensic science.
@rina110383 (24065)
Haven't seen those shows. I might take a look at it now.
@noni1959 (4271)
There's another one my friend told me about called The Wheel that challengers are dropped in remote rugged areas alone and when the wheel spins they are picked up and put in another spot over and over and have to keep adapting. I think the finale of this season is coming up so if I watch it will be next time.
Never watced that show but I have watched survivor which is a good show.
@noni1959 (4271)
Back when I was married my ex liked to watch so I would with him. It was interesting to watch.