Does watching birds de-stress you.

Well that's what the University of Exton, University of Queensland researchers tell us. In a world where stress is becoming common among all the people. We are all finding ways to de-stress ourselves and who knows seeing birds could be among the best solution. Unfortunately i cannot use that solution since there are barely any birds to watch near my apartments. There are only crows here and i don't think seeing crows will decrease stress, instead it would make me more mad. Lolz What about you guys, does watching birds ever de-stressed you or made you feel happy.
@redurnet (1463)
I love watching birds when they look as though they are happy. When I go to the city I see lots of birds on rooftops, not having the kind of environment they ought to have, so it upsets me. When I'm at home I feed the birds in my garden and this really does have a de-stressing effect.