Time to go out for a while.

@EddieHands (37800)
Time to go outside for a while. And maybe get a snack.I hardly ever go outside anymore. Everything seems so boring at times.. i wonder what happened to excitement. Meow I want a nap
• Peoria, Arizona
Enjoy the outside, tell me what it is like, I never go out unless i see a cat in my yard haha
@EddieHands (37800)
meow I like cats! I went to shop.. then to get a burger/... it was nice and sunny outside.. meow
• Peoria, Arizona
@EddieHands Haha I know you like cts, I love them as well. That sounds like a nice time outside!
• Pamplona, Spain
Going out is the best thing I did today. The sun was shining away. I like the Sun at that time of the Afternoon. No naps for me though.
@EddieHands (37800)
meow the sun was wonderful! I agree it was nice going out for a bit.. to get sun.. and have a burger... i am a cat
• Pamplona, Spain
@EddieHands Good for you to get out into the Sun as here it has gone away for the day. But I donĀ“t mind that at all. Every day is a good day for me.
The wizard needs to create his own excitement.
@EddieHands (37800)
Yes one very powerful magical spell. to add a spark! meow