Ol' Donny was in a movie I forgot all about.

So I was going through my options on the firestick last night. It took me around three hours to finally settle on something. "Two Weeks Notice" With Hugh Grant and Sandra Bullock. Ol' Donny is mentioned (I think) three times before you actually see him. He only has about two lines with Hugh Grant and then you don't see him or hear about him again. I just wonder how much he was paid for his cameo. I bet they had to pay to even reference to him. One time they mentioned Trump Towers and the next his name. He looked alot younger then too, though this movie was made only 15 years ago. I guess that's a lot of years either way. Was he in any other movie? I can't think of any... I know he had that TV show, The Apprentice or what not...
@MarymargII (10411)
• Toronto, Ontario
ha! He had a little cameo in the second 'Home Alone' movie that took place in New York. All he did was walk into the hotel and have a look at the boy star in the show- forgot his name LOL!
Mccauley Caulkin! I can't believe I forgot about that! Those movies were some of my favorite childhood movies!
@Marymargll Macaulay Culkin was the lead child actor in that movie.
@allen0187 Yup, that's what I said. THough I think his adulthood hasn't been so good.
I remember this movie and I know I watched it before. I can't recall The Donald's participation in it though. I do recall The Donald being part of some WWE matches. He was in a hair vs hair match against Vince McMahon although they had wrestlers to fight for them.
I didn't know about the Wrestling thing. However, you made me think of something that I think used to be on MTV here. It was Celebrity Deathmatch I think? It was an animated show but featuring real celebrities. I wonder if Donald was on that as well? The movie "Two Weeks Notice" had Donald in it towards the end. They were outside on what looked like some sort of long pier / stage. Hugh Grant walked up to talk to Donald, and he only said two lines then walked away.
@allen0187 Oh okay. I thought he had been, but couldn't remember who he was matched with.
@allen0187 It would have! Though I think it would have been much more popular had they made an episode for it during the campaign!
That sounds like a good movie o watch.
Trump is in it for less than a minute. I don't know why they gave him a cameo exactly, I guess becaue they were going to mention his name a few times.
@katsmeow1213 (29047)
Funny I just watched that movie not too long ago, and yes I saw Trump's cameo. I can't think of any other movies I've seen him in. Though I did watch a couple seasons of The Celebrity Apprentice.
I watched a little bit of the Apprentice, but not much. He was in Home Alone as well, a couple of people have reminded me. I want to think he was on that MTV show "Celebrity Deathmatch" but I am not for sure.
@ScribbledAdNauseum It seems he was actually in quite a few movies and TV shows..
Donald J. Trump, Producer: The Apprentice. Donald J. Trump was born on June 14, 1946 in New York City, New York, USA as Donald John Trump. He is a producer and actor, known for The Apprentice (2004), Comedy Central Roast of Donald Trump (2011) and Fox and
@katsmeow1213 He appeared on several shows I used to watch a lot of! wow!
Three hours? Three hours and you settle on a Hugh Grant film with a Donald cameo? You be nutty.
In my defense, I didn't remember Donald's Cameo until they started saying his name in the film. Then I remembered he would be making an appearance. I assure you that I was very glad his scene was quickly over. Unfortunately it seems, the same can't be said for his presidency.
@FayeHazel (19112)
He was in "Home Alone" the first one I think. Kevin asks him where the restroom is.
Yes, @Marymargll down below mentioned it. I had totally forgot until something was said. I used to watch the movie all the time, and can picture the scene in my head.