Fashion is priyanka chopra's best film till now ?

It's been almost 9 years since the quantico actress's splendid performance in Fashion (2008). The splendid story and journey was a perfect mix rather than a typical Bollywood masala film. But it was Ms Chopra's acting talent that made the film that it is right now and she very well deserved the awards that followed.
• Patna, India
In spite of fashion, her plot, performance and acting in "barfi" was also brilliant
• Burdwan, India
she is not only an actress but also a singer.I loved her voice
yes , i am agree with you. barfi was brilliant movies
She was really good in Fashion. Mary Kom,Dil Dhadkne Do are also some of her good movies
@avi256 (4258)
• Pune, India
@rituaigal She was amazing in Bajirao Matsani as well...almost overshadowed Deepika..
which is your fav
@Samia786m (513)
I think barfi was the best movie.Priyanka has done so many good movies.But she gave her best performance in Barfi.In bajirao mastani she was supporting actress.But her performance was much better than Deepika padukone.
i am also, love role in barfi morethan others
In my opinion, her best performance was in Barfi.
same , she did brilliant work in Barfi movie
@Trensue (5247)
I knot nothing about fashion. I am glad you appreciate the talent.
in fashion movie she is also did very good job
PC doing best work in lots of movies
• Austin, Texas
"Fashion" was a gooooood movie! The music, the story line, all of it! It was really good. I am usually not disappointed with Ms. Chopra's films. She can play a wide range of characters quite well. I liked her as "Mary Kom".
@avi256 (4258)
• Pune, India
Although I do agree that Fashion was PC's was one of the best performance, but I personally loved her most in Kaminey 2009. I thought Kangana was the real show stealer in Fashion.