I'm i suffering from burnout or depression

Hey guys, for past week or so, i have been feeling quite disinterested in my web developing work. It was something i used to love so much. There is feeling of being directionless, hopelessness and pinch of negativity creeping in. I also feel i'm overeating a bit. What do you think it is guys, a work burnout or depression.
• New Delhi, India
This is something most of us feel attimes... Take a break and restart with a fresh mind
@dramagirl26 (3333)
• Ringgold, Virginia
It could be burnout. Since web developing is a big career, you could be stressed from work.
I suggest you take a vacation for awhile and unwind, and do not think or worry about your workload when on vacation. Relax your mind and body...
I have constantly working even on sundays. That's probably taking a toll on my mental health. I really need to take a break
@redspdranger dude, you're really overworked. I know life is hard but you need to give yourself time to breathe. Kudos to you for being a hardworker but once in a while reward yourself with a relaxing pleasure.
@buenavida (8283)
• Sweden
We all feel tired and depressed at times. Sometimes we need to do something encouraging that helps us clear the thoughts and turns our thoughts to positive things. If I feel depressed, it helps many times to go to my favorite site jw.org. I can choose the language I prefer - there are about 800 - and read what others have done to change their life and what has helped them see the solutions for the our and problems for all the world. Why not bookmark this site and go back - there are many new things there often. If you scroll down the site, you will find the broadcasting link that many like to follow, and you can choose from many programs that you may be interested in.
@Bella128 (2479)
I suggest going to see a doctor. I'm going through something similar right now but I tend to go through this at least once a year.
@Riju92 (74)
This happens when we take our work too much seriously.We suffer from mood swings at times.My suggestion is to rejuvenate yourself during the weekends.Go for Spa or yoga,anything which heals and refreshes your mind.