How reaching 1 dollar is mountain to climb in Mylot

Its 8 days since i joined mylot, but mylot pot is having just 0.77 cents. Sure reaching the first 1 dollar seems a mountain to climb in mylot for newbies. Any other mylotters who had faced a similar situation like me
you need to interact with people.No matter how many post you do.Do not gain too much on this. Just do one or two post.Make it interesting.Talk about some of your life,your country.Most of us here love to hear about. change a little.Write a post and think about it.Good luck.Then you will see a big change.Interact is one of t hem
Thanks sir.
@Mike197602 (13375)
• Worcester, England
39 discussions and you never get back to any responders. Get used to earning little/no money or change your ways
@sjvg1976 (16778)
You won't earn if you don't interact on your discussions. You need to start interesting discussions which May attract people to respond and you should comment back on those responses.
I have started interacting more in the discussions i'm opening, but i'm still yet to see improvement in my earnings. Fingers crossed. Hopefully the next dollar will come thick and fast.
@sjvg1976 (16778)
@redspdranger I wish good luck to you. Keep in interacting more with the people you will automatically find a difference.
@carebear29 (27452)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
you will get there soon.
Cheers ! this is the first discussion of mine in which responses have gone past 10. I never wondered this grieving post could become my savior in helping me reach 1 dollar mark.
@carebear29 (27452)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@redspdranger that is awesome. congrats to it though
• New Delhi, India
Your activity counter shows on 80 posts....and you expect to earn $1 with this... 77 cents is more than usual
Achieved guys. I have reached 1 dollar finally. Hope for the best in the coming days. Keep supporting me as you always did.
• New Delhi, India
@redspdranger all the very best.. Consistence is the key
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
I have also been trying really hard and find it difficult...
@Samia786m (514)
I am also facing same problem.I have been trying to earn more money.I am earning only few cents.
@pureme (1439)
You have really tried, I got mine in 12days
• Pamplona, Spain
We all comment on each others Posts and then answer their response. Rome was not built in a day so donĀ“t worry you will get used to it and like it I think.
@Tina30219 (28197)
• Onaway, Michigan
You need to interact it is the key to earning here. You will get to 1.00 soon keep up with the interaction.
@akalinus (12533)
As you get to know people here and what kind of posts they like, it will get easier and faster. Remember to write in a way that invites a response.
@thelme55 (13018)
You have to interact with the other. Interaction is the main reason to earn here at Mylot.