I feel bad about not commenting on some posts.

I know i should not be feeling this way. it's not like everyone comments on mine. But I am not here for that. I read a few posts today that I had nothing to add to. One of the reasons I culd not add to it was I lost track of what was being said. it was that long and drawn out. I followed a little but got lost on it. I just left. For that reason I felt bad. A few people posted abut stuff I would not be able to understand so I just left. I felt bad because they are nice to me. So, I went to one good friend tonight to ask if she could post for me to comment to her. I want to give her about an hour of my time. So, it seems she has left. Another thing someone else had to point out to me is the language difference because clearly, I could not get the meaning of the comment. I just want to thank you for being my friend but don't be mad sometimes I can't follow the post.
You shouldn't feel so bad. Sometimes we simply have nothing to add, no matter if we can understand the person or not.
Oh that is good because i feel like I am not helping some people.
@sharon6345 I am sure there will be future discussions of there's that you can comment on. We can't always get to everyone, even if we want to. As for me, I merely have fun. I don't make it a point to respond to everyone, only those that I find interesting.
@ScribbledAdNauseum I was hoping to get to some people this morning. most are gone now. it's nice that your still up. I am getting ready to go learn Spanish.
@carexing25 (1815)
I feel the same.. sometimes I come to mylot to post a discussion and tend to leave after posting because I was too busy.. and also cannot leave a response when i cannot relate to a discussion.i just hit lthe like
That should not make you leave though.
No worries . . . we can only do so much here no matter what our intentions are. I am terrible with notifications and getting back to everyone in a timely manner sometimes. And I know sometimes my posts can get long winded - I don't blame anyone if they feel like running away from it .
I would like to comment on every post but I can't relate to or offer a decent comment so I pass on most. We all have different interests and that's why variety is so important here. What I like may not interest you and vice versa.
• Prairieville, Louisiana
I comment on just about every reply to my discussion.
I understand that completely. There are many times that I haven't a clue what the post is about and do my best to leave a comment that makes sense.
Writing is arty and therefore very subjective. What one person enjoys reading, another person won't. And that's okay. Sometimes I don't comment because either I have nothing to say, no opinion, or whatnot, or I just simply don't want to repeat what a lot of folk have already said in their comments. I will still tend to 'like' a post though.
@Rekhanshi (403)
• New Delhi, India
Well, I think it's kind of nice to say that publicly. Well, I think you don't have to feel bad about not responding to discussions. I think it's a matter of choice, to react or to just read. It should be okay since not everyone is going to like everyone's posts, so why worry.
@reskyyandi (3841)
I always comment in any post even just comment great or nice post. I don't want to be a bad person
@Tina30219 (25759)
• Onaway, Michigan
I know how you feel there are some posts on here you just can't follow I see some of them and feel the same way you do.
That is completely understandable. Not all discussions appeal to all people. You shouldn't feel bad about it. I have certain people that I always check their discussions and comment if I have something to add to the discussion. I go through others and I comment on the ones that are interesting to me.
@alberello75 (12985)
• Genova, Italy
Well, in any answer, we have to write our opinion on the topic
Some here sometimes I can't relate to some or I miss posts because I haven't been active
Do not feel bad.that has happened to me to. I try to understand some discussions but I do not have a clue so I like it and move on.
Just do the best you can do
That is what I will do.
@lokisdad (4307)
I am the same way sometimes I go on a followers post and its something I can't comment on for one of the above mentioned reasons. So what I do is go back until I find something that I can comment on because this way I achieve what I wanted and kind of feel like I am helping them out as they do me.