Where would you like to travel if you had 2500 USD?

@Nawsheen (22941)
Mauritius
Which country would you like to visit and why? What according to you are the best holiday destinations?
@Sreekala (19161)
Honestly if I get that much money I have so many other plans than travel. However, just for the sake of answering you I wish to visit a foreign country which is the most beautiful among the world.
@suni51 (1879)
Come to Australia, the weather is fine and I have a place that can accommodate 2-3 or 4 more
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
@suni51 What are some of the nice places worth visiting in Australia?
@Sreekala (19161)
@suni51 That is a fantastic offer ever I get in my life. I think coming summer vacation I can use for visiting Australia. However, who will sponsor the money?
@suni51 (1879)
I will sit back and hold my money tight. :)
@Sreekala (19161)
That will be the best thing we can do rather than holidaying and spending the money.
@JustBhem (26022)
• Davao, Philippines
How is that in our peso currency? Lol. Well, I'll visit all the places I want to go.
$2500 won't get you very far now days. I plan to go to Japan, India, and Antarctica.
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
Even i would love to go to India. Its so vast and there are so many cultures and traditions to discover
@Elisa1234 (7653)
I would love to visit you in your place Ms. Naw and Mr. Harp as well. I wanna see you all in person if only i had 2500$/PhP 123570 haha
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
That would have been so great. I would so love to visit both of you too. It will be so fun Maybe Mr Happ can us 2500USD each. lol
@Elisa1234 (7653)
@Nawsheen i hope so. lets ask him, @HAPPSINGH please read our convo
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
@HAPPSINGH 5000USD in total
Greece! It's such a beautiful country and the food and culture makes it even more perfect
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
Oh yes thats a beautiful country indeed I hope that you get to visit it one day
@Imperfet (130)
I would like to meet Justin Bieber and join his purpose tour and go to all his concerts ...its my dream to meet him
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
Ok. I hope you get to achieve this dream soon my friend
If I had $2,500, I would want to travel to Germany, Poland, Romania, Puerto Rico. Those are my first destination choices. I would love to travel to other countries as well. I've been to Puerto Rico, Germany, and Poland. I still have Romania to see.
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
oh yes Romania is a nice country. I have a friend studying over there.
Greece, London, Japan, Korea and explore my country
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
Where are you from? I hope you get to travel to thise countries one day
@pumpkinjam (5750)
There are a few places I'd like to go, including Canada and some of the less touristy parts of Italy. However, there are also so many places I'd love to go here in the UK. Some places I've been before, others I never have. If I had the money to do so, the first place I would visit is Hastings as that is where my step-daughters live. So, although Hastings is somewhere I have never been but would love to go, that would be more for family rather than a place I'd like to visit. Other than that, I would return to the Isle of Wight, which is lovely. I went once when my eldest was little, so my youngest has never been, and my partner has never been either as, he says, he was on a rafting holiday with his school the one time his parents holidayed on the Isle of Wight!
@Nawsheen (22941)
• Mauritius
Nice to hear about your plans. I hope that you get to go to Hastings one day :)
@sugartoes (36468)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I wouldn't use it to travel with I'd be using it for other stuff that I need done, I like to SEE where my money goes.
@reskyyandi (3835)
I will go to near country from my country. My first option is Singapura and then Malaysia, Brunnei, and Australia
I love history, I studied British history in school, I would visit the United Kingdom.
@scheng1 (24850)
go for a cruise that will take you to a few countries in a single trip. There are many such cruises, and when you return home, you will see the passport stamped with the names of different countries.