Love, Death, Fires or A Reliable Wife?

I have many books on my shelf that are in need of either a first read through, or a subsquent read through. I won't bore you with all of the books I have on my shelf, some are in need of new homes as they no longer interest me. I don't re-home them for the sheer fact that there is always the chance I'll want to read them again. At any rate, the three books I am trying to decide between are different in time period but similar in setting. One is a mystery thriller while another is a more emotional tale of a woman's struggles in the 1700's. The third is about a man who posts in the paper's inquiring after a woman who might become a reliable wife. Which of the three should I read though? Which would you read? Following are the links to their synopsis. The only one I have yet to read is "An Inquiry Into Love and Death". http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6402584-the-book-of-fires http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4929705-a-reliable-wife
From the acclaimed author of The Haunting of Maddy Clare —and “a talent to watch” (Anne Stuart, New York Times bestselling author of Sham...
Read the first page or two of each book and choose the one which 'grabs' you.
Sometimes it takes me more than just a couple of pages. I do know I love the Book of Fires but I believe I've read it through twice already.
@ScribbledAdNauseum Yes,but the one which grabs you at that particular moment in time, regardless of whether you've read it or not.
@Poppylicious Well, I've still not decided but that's alright. Right now I am watching the television, something I hardly ever do anymore.
@nomus24g (14991)
sounds interesting...
What exactly sounds interesting?
@nomus24g (14991)
@ScribbledAdNauseum Goodreads review on the 1st book
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I have never heard of that book. I will have to check it out and see if it interests me.
Number 1 probably.
The Mystery Thriller? I haven't yet read it.
@millie02 (5654)
Why not read them in alphabetical order, or start with the book with the most pages.
Now that would make entirely too much sense, don't you think? I do intend to read them all, but I am just not sure which one i want to read first1
@alberello75 (11814)
• Genova, Italy
Well, my judgment is relative because I do not like to read. However, if I should choose from those proposed, I would opt for the first one listed, or that the mysterious thriiller.
You do not like to read? Hmm, I wonder why.
@alberello75 (11814)
• Genova, Italy
@ScribbledAdNauseum I read the newspaper only, but no books
@alberello75 but you don't like to read books?
@LoriAMoore (8628)
I'm all about the mystery thriller