It's Very Windy Today

I haven’t checked the weather yet today. It’s supposed to be in the 80s F, and the house is warm. However, the wind is really strong, so it might blow in some storms. I hope not, because I hate storms. That’s one of the reasons that I don’t like the Spring season very much at all. Thunderstorms!! Winter is too cold and Summer is too hot, so naturally my favorite season is Autumn. March is the windy month. It’s when we always made our own kites and flew them on the hill, near our house. It’s almost like a switch turns on the wind, when March 1 arrives. At least, it’s like that here in Virginia. Have you ever noticed that? What is your favorite season?
• Pamplona, Spain
We are heading into the very windy Month with a bang too its already starting to blow strong gales. However it will be cold but some very warm days for Spring and that is nice as it stays warm but in the afternoon it goes really really cold again.
Tornados are in our forecast for tomorrow. Yikes.
• Pamplona, Spain
@IreneVincent We won´t have Tornados but some very wet and windy weather yes. I quite like it. Take care in that kind of Weather.
@lovinangelsinstead21 Has there NEVER been a tornado in Spain?
Summer despite the heat. I am a warm weather creature.
Not me. I don't like summer for several reasons. Mostly, because its just too hot, but also because of the bees, wasps in particular. I've been stung too many times. I'm not allergic, but wasps seem to attack me. Seriously!
I like summer too
I like summer too
@Ronrybs (7331)
• London, England
It is a tadge windy here, too, and a bit on the chilly side. Autumn is probably the best season for me
Autumn is my favorite also. We've been having some windy weather, but that's typical for March.
@Ronrybs (7331)
• London, England
@IreneVincent True, and it keeps me from pedalling. I hate a head wind and anything overtaking creates some dodgy wind shears
@Hate2Iron (7858)
I don't even have to think about this one... SUMMER!!
I think most people like summer but I like Autumn. It's still warm but most of the bugs and bees are gone
@skysnap (17817)
I like summer
I hope you live where it's warm. I like warm weather but not HOT weather. For one thing, I burn in the sun in just a few minutes. My skin is very fair.
@AutumnSnow (4584)
The weather has been so weird the past few weeks. We had some bad storms roll through last night our area last night. Some tornados hit near by just barely missing us. Its suppose to be really windy today. I guess March is coming in like a lion.
Tornados are always a threat. We've had a few here in Virginia in recent years. Tornado warnings should be taken very seriously. I'm glad you were not affected by the tornados in your area.
@reskyyandi (3690)
Wow, nice view My favorite season is summer