Underworld

@JESSY3236 (5869)
Monday I started my Underworld marathon. I couldn't remember what happens in the first one so I decided to watch it again. I was completely wrong in my memory of it. It has Kate Beckinsale, Scott Speedman, Scott Speedman, Shane Brolly, and Bill Nighy in it. Big Warning: there is some violence. Underworld is about a woman named Selene who is a vampire. She hunts and kills werewolves because of a war between the vampires and werewolves. The werewolves suddenly start stalking a human named Michael. Michael is special because he comes from a bloodline that allow people to be both vampire and werewolf. Selene goes against orders and protects Michael and ends up making him both. I thought that Michael dies in the first one. But he don't. Next week I will be watching Underworld: Evolution.
@FayeHazel (15199)
I remember loving the fashions and stylings of the films but I don't know that I've seen them all the way through. How many are there/?
I think there are three movies.
@JESSY3236 (5869)
@FayeHazel There are currently 5 movies.
@JESSY3236 (5869)
@Funkrocker there are 5 Underworld movies.
@reskyyandi (3823)
Interesting movie
@AutumnSnow (4586)
I havent seen this one. Sounds like a good one.
I started watching it and never finished it. I probably will someday.