Latest Walking Dead episode.

Banks, Oregon
The latest Walking Dead was pretty cool, probably Eugene's best episode, as most of you know he was taken by Negan and, his goons, but so far he has them completely tricked, like he's one of them and, Negan sees him as valuable, because he's a genius. I think having someone on the inside definitely makes the odds look better, for the survivors, it also looks like Dwight is starting to remember what life was like before he was Negan too. So, he will probably help the survivors, if it looks like they are going to win, in this episode we also saw Daryl and, Carol reunite, he didn't tell Carol about what happened to Glen and, Abraham though.
@Namelesss (1376)
I could actually butt-kick Darrell for not lip-locking on Carol in last weeks episode. This week Eugene is proving his worth, he does terrified so well. I hope we don't lose Dwight before he has a chance to find himself again.
lol and, yeah Eugene is finally stepping up a bit. Me too that would suck, if he ends up getting killed for lying about killing Sherry.
@Nameless I wanted Daryl and Carol to kiss too.
I was surprised that he didn't tell Carol but maybe he thought she wouldn't be able to handle it or go after them herself. I see Dwight changing and turning on Negan soon. I never really liked Eugene but that changed with this episode. He is playing them and Negan doesn't see it. Things are about to get real.
Yeah, he knew she would go renegade and, try to kill him herself and, Dwight and, Eugene seem like they are going to end up cool and, help the group.
@TRBRocks420 yes I am thinking that ishe what is going to help. The girls will join theme too because they wAntes to kill Negan and Dwight's wife is out there somewhere too.
@magallon (18090)
I haven't watched that episode yet. I'll have to check on that.
It's a really good one.
@magallon (18090)
@TRBRocks420 I'll watch it later..
No zombie with spikes? What the heck, man?
Not in this one, but I have no doubt they will make another appearance lol.
Can't wait for the next episode. I think this was a fairly slow episode, not much happened - the zombie-killed counter hardly moved!
It seemed like this episode was mostly about building the characters of Eugene and, Dwight, but yeah next week should be more exciting.
@TRBRocks420 can't wait.
This season is getting interesting and it will be nice when the saviors become the underdogs
Yes, I am very much looking forward seeing that.
@Beatburn (3912)
At first I didn't like the episode. Come to think of it, Eugene is becoming a pivotal character. He's really smart.
Yeah, with him on the inside, that should help the survivors out a lot. I already can't wait for the next episode.
@1creekgirl (10343)
I watch every episode, but hope the language improves.
@reskyyandi (3690)
I have not watched the last episode.