“I am not your mother”

under my chair just now
@ridingbet (34783)
Well, I think I have another title now- a fur mother. I read this term in a face book site for pet dogs and cats, and these canines and felines are usually called fur babies. Ever since I prepare the milk and pellets for the puppies, they continuously follow me wherever I go. Last night, I slept late because I watched a TV series, and they slept under my chair. When I stood up and went up, the 4 puppies all woke up and followed me but since we placed a piece of plywood in the stairs, they were not able to go up so they cried, and whined, and barked. So what I did was, I went back down, sat on my chair, and slowly went up when they were already asleep. Check on my picture now. My duster is showing, and I am seated in front of the desktop, and the 4 puppies are sleeping under my chair. Macy, their mother, is sleeping in the stairs. No, I am not your mother, I would tell them. They follow me as if they are my shadow. Do you get followed by your pet dogs in your house?
@lokisdad (4307)
Lol that reminds me of a book my kids have called are you my mother? That is the things with little animals you feed them and treat them well and they act like you are their mommy and follow you everywhere.
@ridingbet (34783)
that is true. with their little barks, they seem to show me 'that they miss me during the night'. hahaha!
@reskyyandi (3751)
The tittle remind me with Star Wars "I am your father" lol
@ridingbet (34783)
really? who was the one who said that dialogue?
@minx267 (11188)
• Hartford, Connecticut
@ridingbet That would be Darth Vader.. as he turned out to be Luke Skywalker's father. :) I just recently rewatched the series!
@ridingbet (34783)
@minx267 hmmm, what episode was that? the return of the jedi?
@minx267 (11188)
• Hartford, Connecticut
Oh Yes, My dogs and sometimes a few cats have to follow me where ever I go.. To the bathroom, to the kitchen... I can rarely do anything alone.. But usually I don't mind
@ridingbet (34783)
they are so cute, but sometimes when they are so 'happy' and they stand with 2 legs up, their paws hurt me that i get scratches in my legs
@minx267 (11188)
• Hartford, Connecticut
@ridingbet oh yes, Mine too. Only my dogs are big. so I get punched in the mouth or the chin gets scratched with their nails.. It can be painful!
@ridingbet (34783)
@minx267 when i see a big dog that can swipe a little boy, that is a big dog alright, but i also love watching a dog sweetly caressing his owner's legs by moving its fur body around and circling it.
I don't have any dogs, but Doodles the cat follows me around. Puppies are so cute! Great post and photo! Lol!
@ridingbet (34783)
thanks, my friend. and right now, the puppies are following my son, tails wiggling, and barking loud. hahaha!
@ridingbet Awww, so cute!
@shshiju (9050)
• Cochin, India
Very sweet and obedient puppies . They love their masters very much.
@ridingbet (34783)
well, we do not consider ourselves as their masters, but just owners. hahaha!
@stbrians (11834)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Pets recognize the one who cares for them. They would always like to identify with them
@ridingbet (34783)
i agree. right now, they are here again under my chair, asleep, while i am commenting in your response
@Sreekala (18769)
They are so cute and comfortably sleeping under the chair. I don't have pet at home here as we are living in flats we don't have space to accommodate pets too.
@ridingbet (34783)
i know that there are some flats or apartments prohibiting pet dogs or cats within the vicinity of the house, sad you don't have pets
Well, they love you that's for sure. I didn't allow the dogs to go inside the house. But one time I was at the back garden, the dog sit under me as I played and cuddled him.
@ridingbet (34783)
dogs have the unique way to show their affection to their fur parents. so you leash your dog outside your house?
What cute little puppies. They think you are your mother.
@ridingbet (34783)
yes, and everywhere i go inside the house except upstairs, they are like the ducklings following the mother duck- they sometimes line up walking behind me.