What Happens Should One Be Deleted

@stbrians (15187)
Kakamega, Kenya
This is an experience that many have not experienced. You might not ever experience it but you should know what will happen. If you will be logged in your computer and has opened many windows; all will go into the home of that site. It will request you to log in or sign up. You will find all the windows that you opened will go to homepage. Try to sign in and you will be informed that that user does not exist.
@pammooratan (4680)
I am not understanding what you want to convince bro.
@stbrians (15187)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Not really convincing but letting people know what happens. This is information you cannot get anywhete
Please check the title. I'm sure 'Sboild' is not what you want to say.
@stbrians (15187)
• Kakamega, Kenya
I checked. Are they called typos or computer errors or is it typing or human errors? Am prone to them
@reskyyandi (3690)
I have same experience too. It happen when I open many window from my browser and when I open another window that is just a message "Oops .........." and my account have been loged out