Speaking of being stressed, how many people find comfort in sweet treats?

@flpoolbum (2864)
I often find comfort in desserts, especially ones that have chocolate in them. It seems like good way to, atleast for a moment, make a person feel better. After having lost 50 pounds over the last 20 months, I try to be stronger when resisting the urge. Chocolate protein shakes help me when I'm working out and helps satisfy my desire for chocolate. By the way, has anyone noticed that "stressed" is "desserts" spelled backwards? Perhaps someone is trying to tell us something.
@prinzcy (5057)
Guilty here Though I watch on tv it didn't actually help, it's actually mind over matter. But it still delicious, and that's the hard part to resist it.
@flpoolbum (2864)
It helps me, a decadent dessert, momentarily takes me to a relaxing place. Sometimes, it's the taste and sometimes it's a combination of taste and texture that are so soothing.
@slayer08 (2361)
I'm same as you. :) I love sweets!! It does soothe and relieves anyone who's stressed out.
@reskyyandi (3689)
Dessert can make stress is going down. Especially to chocolate
I did not know that stressed spelled backwards is desserts!!! Yep, for me, it is red licorice used as a stress reducer, but I do use my will power to avoid eating it to make me feel better.
@sans224 (1832)
i prefer some fresh salad to refresh.
Yes, I find that sweets helps me when stressed.