Fishing weather is not far away

@sugartoes (42026)
Greencastle, Indiana
You can most the time tell fishing weather isn't that far away WHY? cause the Geese will be arriving in formation in the sky returning to their favorite spots on the lakes & creeks & ponds. That's when you pull down your fishing gear & start getting it all ready in restocking your tackle box, restringing your poles making sure your fishing gear is ready for the journey to fish. Make sure you have your bait ready & everything you take to go fishing is right where you can just grab it & go to the water we live within walking distance from a BIG lake so we fish a lot. Do you go fishing? or have you EVER been fishing? do you got some good fishing stories you'd like to tell us about let me hear your fishing stories as I love to hear the stories you have to tell.
@VivaLaDani13 (21595)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes I've been with a "friend" who liked to go fishing. I did hold the rod once but she didn't do much else to let me try. I pretty much just sat there on the rocks watching. I liked to sit there and look at the water but wasn't very interested in fishing myself. I didn't enjoy going with that girl because whenever she caught a blow fish by mistake, she would put them on the ground and stomp on them to kill them. Or throw them inbetween the rocks where you couldn't reach for them to die. She's such an evil person.
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 I don't blame you for not liking her I would TOO but I BET you if you were to come fishing with me I'd change that thought. I am the same way about water I like sitting there relaxed & take in the fresh air & enjoying the out doors & killing time fishing & thinking.
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes Sounds more relaxing with you! She just stressed me out and p*ssed me off majorly!
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 I have fun when I'm out in my climate of the out doors.
@ShifaLk (8398)
Wow. I never did that. Once we went to but unfortunately it was banned there as the place wasn't safe for us.
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@ShifaLk did what? you need to find a good place to go fishing that's where you can relax & enjoy life a lot more it helps A lot.
@ShifaLk (8398)
@sugartoes means never could do fishing. Yes sure... The way you writes, it sounds really fun
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@ShifaLk oh if you were here I could show you just how fun it really is you ought to try it sometime once you learn the ropes of it it's as fun as this is.
No, I have never gone fishing, I am unable to kill animals.
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LadyDuck you don't have to kill them you can catch & turn them lose it's really fun to catch your 1st fish & then just turn it lose safe & sound.
@sugartoes I am sure that they are not happy to be captured, they surely suffer. I love animals too much to make them suffer.
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@LadyDuck well I guess you got me there, but I still love to fish.
@Nawsheen (22988)
• Mauritius
I live on a tropical island and i go to the beach very often. Last year in August we decided to go fishing beyond the reefs. So we set off early in the morning. When we reached the open seas we started preparing the baits, fishing line an d stuffs. Then we started to fish moving from one place to another. However it was not really a good catch. Some minutes later we saw a group of dolphins not very far way from us. Our attention got diverted from fishing to watching the dolphins. They were so close to us and so beautiful. Even though we didn't have a good catch we did have a nice time
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Nawsheen AWESOME story friend, yeah dolphins are awesome to watch we use to watch them when we were fishing they are so fun to watch them.
@Nawsheen (22988)
• Mauritius
@sugartoes indeed they are fun to watch. Do you go fishing very often.
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Nawsheen we use to but the last 2 yrs we been kinda busy & put it on the back burner but we're going to do some this yr.
@reskyyandi (3689)
No, Fishing is so bored I don't like waiting
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@reskyyandi it's only boring if you don't catch anything BUT that's when you make it interesting by reading or like I do fish with other poles while 1 or 2 are stationary in a spot for cat fishing, or listen to the radio, it takes the time away too.
@Hate2Iron (7967)
I sure hope that you are right... I used to go fishing with my dad when I was little... I even collected worms with him until I realized how disgusting they are lol!!
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Hate2Iron why wouldn't I be right? I don't see why I wouldn't.
My grandfather taught his grandchildren to fish. He used bits of raw liver and bread rolled into small balls as bait. Worked well. I am a vegetarian, no meat and no fish, so I haven't fished for decades.
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Corbin5 well I think it's time you get out there & enjoy a good time you don't have to keep them OR you can give them to someone that does eat fish.