Tired of being treated like crap

@hillhjill (4152)
Don't get me wrong I'm happy that I have a job and this is the second time that I have work at the same job different place and state tho.. so I know what I'm doing.. well we get busy and the person that is bagging my food should know what goes in the bags and tonight she messed up to orders.. so we got yelled at because of it.. I understand that things get messes up at times but there is no need to jump us because of it.. then I was the closer and she kept saying do I need to go behind you and check all your work.. (really) well I guess the mgt was just in a bad mood but I'm getting tired of it.
There would be a meeting with me and them if that continued.
@hillhjill (4152)
Yeah I have been thinking of talking to the main Manger of the store and see what she has to say about it.
@hillhjill That wold be something worth trying. Please do it soon.
@hillhjill (4152)
@sharon6345 yes I'm going to.. I was told tonight at work we all might get a right up but I don't care right now.
@TheSojourner (17493)
She was wrong for saying what she did as she did it ...It sounds like it was intended to be pejorative.
@hillhjill (4152)
Yeah maybe it was a bad night and I don't think she should be telling us that we are all going to get a right up.. she don't have anything to do with that part of the job.
@hillhjill Some people need to feel that they are "in charge"... threatening you for a write-up was manipulative to try to get you all "to behave." If she doesn't have anything to do with that part of the job, she needs to step back.
@hillhjill (4152)
@CoralLevang yes she does need to step back I mean I like her and all but she does this evert time that we get busy etc.. maybe the stress of people coming in gets to her.
@pammooratan (4684)
Don't worry all will be good.Be calm .
@hillhjill (4152)
Yeah I know it will be but when I get going it's on.. I'm a hot head and I don't mean to be and I'm pretty good at keeping myself calm but when I can't take no more I snap.
@hillhjill hahaha...cool..
@reskyyandi (3823)
Everything is gonna be fine so keep calm
@hillhjill (4152)
Thank you.. and yes I'm doing my best at keeping calm.
It doesn't sound as if that person has any people skills.She should be working with you, not against you.
@hillhjill (4152)
Yes she should be.. they called to see if I wanted to come in a work tonight but I needed a break from that place. So I didn't go in.
@tzwrites (4392)
Even if you are in a bad mood you have to put up an act and make the work environment at least somewhat pleasant.
@hillhjill (4152)
Yes it does.. I think if you have a bad attitude at work it buts the rest of us in a bad mood.. I try my best to stay happy and bouncy at work but sometimes it is just hard to do when you have someone yelling at you all the time.
@ShifaLk (7371)
Fight for your right!
@hillhjill (4152)
Oh I am.. that is the whole reason I left the first time is because my Manger was very mean.. now I'm in a different state working at the same chain and getting treated the same again.
That is just wrong is there someone higher to talk to about what is going on.
@hillhjill (4152)
Yeah my Manger she is a shift leader mgt so I'm going to talk to her about it.