Do You Ever Apologize

@stbrians (15899)
Kakamega, Kenya
'Am sorry' is probably one of the most difficult words to pronounce. Maybe they are identified with weakness. Error is to human and as humans we make them always. But we better blame it on somebody else than accept and apologize. I do apologize if am wrong. A M. S O R R Y Image pixabay
Sorry is not hard to pronounce, however it can be hard to say. Pride gets in the way of apology.
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Pride is something that I abhor. How should I hold myself high irrespective of stepping on the feet's of others you think are low?
@stbrians You may abhor it but everyone has times where they are prideful, regardless of whehter they believe it or not.
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Decision to say it ought to be there. After all it is just a word like saying hello and good morning
@magallon (18104)
Yes, I always do that. Even to my children, I say sorry too. According to others, people who do not say sorry is full of pride.
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Pride comes usually before a fall. We should not fall to escape from pride. Sorry is magical. It opens up hearts
@magallon (18104)
@stbrians That's right. And sorry is the most felt word by a person. It really stings the heart.
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
@magallon Since we know this then let us be the change we expect in others
I don't really blame someone often, I hate hating someone because I hate saying sorry. That's my biggest struggles as I am a prideful person. I hope I can change soon.
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
May God help you to be humble. I apologize most of the time and I take myself to be down to earth but am respected.
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Am sorry is simple enough. It makes us humble. The way I know and am sure that you will change soon. God wants us to be humble. I enjoy life that way. Many throw abuses at me but I keep my cool
@Nawsheen (22953)
• Mauritius
Yeah i do apologize at times even if i'm not wrong. I'm just afraid to lose people.
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
People in our lives even bad ones are very important. They shape our character. You learn them and find yourself
@Nawsheen (22953)
• Mauritius
@stbrians you do learn lot from those bad people. They kinda make you stronger
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
@Nawsheen Yes, when I was blocked on mylot, I learned not to block anybody ever
Things could be so much better if people just admit when they are wrong.
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
We do not mostly do and that is the problem. I will do so even if I lose my life by that
@stbrians That is good. I feel it makes you a stronger person.
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
@sharon6345 It does You are also respected
@pammooratan (4676)
You are right. If I do any mistake I always tell sorry.I don't feel any type ego.
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
It really helps to find the other person and grow characterwise
@stbrians Really well
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
@pammooratan Let us practice what we believe in. It should not end with a discussion only
@pureme (1475)
did you copy my post? i posted the same discussion i think 3 days ago
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Did I see it? Am not sure. I never saw it my friend because I comment on all the posts I read
@pureme (1475)
@stbrians ok, i guess you have seen the post now, minds can work in the same direction at times.
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
@pureme I had to look for it Thanks
@rowena292 (242)
• Baguio, Philippines
We must .. We are a person that commit mistake and we must say sorry
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Exactly my friend
• Baguio, Philippines
@stbrians yes my friend. Am thinking that if people are like that there will be no problem
It's easier to pardon yourself (say sorry) to a stranger but I find it hard to say sorry to my family, especially when I'm wrong. I think familiarity plays a part in apologizing.
@stbrians (15899)
• Kakamega, Kenya
You take your family for granted. If we are to say sorry then let us do it to everybofy
@prinzcy (5057)
It is one of the hardest thing to do as it involves our ego. But if it's my mistake then I will apologize. Prolonging it will not help and only make things worse. It's not worth trying to keep up the ego in the end.
@reskyyandi (3689)
I am will apologize if that my fault