Have you ever counted?

@Trensue (5256)
I was writing on another site about random acts of kindness day and my goal was to smile and say thank you. So I got a little click tally counter and kept track. It was kind of fun to see where I needed to improve. Has anyone here actually counted how many comment you made on others posts?
@Morleyhunt (19750)
Not me...but I look at my total responses and try to add around 100 before I submit a new discussion. That's easier when there is actual discussion. Nice post comments are limiting...but in future when I receive that comment I may respond with. Nice comment
@Trensue (5256)
So let me make sure I get your ratio - 100 comments to 1 post? It is interesting what different people do. Thanks for taking the time to comment.
@Morleyhunt (19750)
@Trensue approximately. It's not an exact number. Sometimes I just post because I have something I want to,share. Last nights hair incident would be one of those discussions. It was too funny to wait until I had added another twenty comments.
I don't keep track, I just enjoy myself and do what I can when I can.
@Trensue (5256)
I have a counting thing - but usually it is about something I am working on to improve myself.
@mysdianait (64058)
I don't count anything here. Too busy laughing at what I read most of the time!
@Trensue (5256)
You must have a great sense of humor. Thanks for the comment.
I haven't, but I think it is shown in your profile page.
@Trensue (5256)
Oh really, I have a profile page? I must find it.
@reskyyandi (3690)
I am not doing that I just commented as many as I can
I have counted before how many comments I have made, just to make sure I was commenting enough to others discussions.
My time here varies so some days I can comment more than others. Today I might have a little extra time whereas yesterday I was busy and didn't have much time to spend here. Normally I just read and comment and have fun
Great idea! I'm too busy just trying to catch up on my notifications!
No, I haven't but I know it must be a lot. I keep meaning to do this but then I keep forgetting too.