Update on my daughter

In case you didnt see my other post. My daughter was rushed by ambulance to ER this morning for a really bad seizure. She has a history of them but hasnt had any for about 2 or 3 years. Her previous doctor had just up and took her off her meds which I strongly disagreed with. We have a new doctor now that we are in this new town and we were in the process of getting neurology appointments set up for her but then this happened this morning. She is still at the ER the nuruologist gave her some med and they are doing a ct scan and lab work. Soon as the result come back her and my husband soon be home hopefully sometime this afteroon. I am just so thankful that my husband happened to be home this morning.
Yes it is good your husband was there today. I will be watching updates. Sending positive thoughts your way.
I know, thank you. I feel a little better now knowing whats going on. My husband said she was moe alert know and talking. She said she didnt remember anything I guess she asked why they was there.
@AutumnSnow That is scary. I am so glad to hear that she is alert and talking. That is a good sign. Hopefully they can get her on the right meds now.
@Happy2BeMe yeah this place and the doctors here seem to be so much better than what we had in the past. The specialist was not happy at all about her previous doctor. My husband said they should be home in about another hour or so.
Oh goodness I'm sorry. I hope she will be better soon. I have seizures as well at times due to my migraines. It's so scary. =( I will keep her in my prayers.
Yeah she gets them to when she starts her monthly like I do and I guess thats what triggered. I never knew that could trigger seizures like that.
I am so sorry to hear that. I hope she gets better soon. Seizures are scary!
Thank you, yes they are this is the worst one she had ever had. Hopefully this new medicine will help.
@AutumnSnow Yes hopefully. I wish her the best of health.
@Tina30219 (32812)
• Onaway, Michigan
So sorry to hear about your daughter. Even if she had not had a seizure for a long time it is good to take her off slowly. Glad she has a new doctor and is being put back on medication. You are so right glad your husband was home when it happened.
Yeah I feel the same way I dont agree with the previous doctors decision to take her off at all. I could see maybe changing her dose or something. Hopefully this new doctor will stay on top of it.
@Tina30219 (32812)
• Onaway, Michigan
@AutumnSnow Hopefully this new doctor is better all together with everything
@TheSojourner (17479)
I pray she is okay.
Thank you, shes home now she is starting to come down off the meds they gave her.
@AutumnSnow SO glad
I am so sorry, I am glad that your husband was there to help and I hope your daughter will feel better soon.
Thank you, so am I. Hopefully this specialist will be able to help.
@AutumnSnow I sincerely hope that he can help.
@ShifaLk (7497)
May GOD bless your daughter with a good health
Thank you, hopefully now we can get the right doctor to help her and get her back on her meds.
@ShifaLk (7497)
@AutumnSnow yes we shall.Pray.
• New Delhi, India
This is sad. I wish she recovers soon.. How old ia she?
• New Delhi, India
@AutumnSnow I can understand.. Please take care and give my love to her
@aninditasen (1422)
• Raurkela, India
Wish her a quick recovery and hope she stays well.
Thank you, she will be seeing the specialist on a regular basis now once she does get home.
• Raurkela, India
@AutumnSnow That's good news.
@reskyyandi (3823)
So sorry about that
Thank you, she seems to be doing better now we will still continue with the specialist and all so to hopefully keep this from happening again.
• Riga, Latvia
I read your other post and will put you all in my prayers.
Thank you. She is doing good now other than adjusting to her new meds. She has an eeg test scheduled for Friday then an appoitnemnt with the specialist following the test.
@sabtraversa (12514)
Fortunately you managed to deal with that. I hope for the best.
Thank you, they should be home pretty soon.