The-Block-Invited-and-Then-Uninvited-to-the-White-House

@theBlock (2627)
Ok,,,back-in-1993-1994--I-had-been-dating-a-nice-young-lady,,,Elanore--who-had-been-best-friends-to-California's-Senator-Barbara-Boxer's-daughter-Nicole,,,who-in-turn-was-about-to-marry-Hillary-Clinton's-younger-brother--Tony-Rodham,,,at-the-White-house.... And-since-my-girlfriend-Elanore-was-to-be-a-Maid-of-Honor-at-the-wedding,,,,she-asked-if-I-could-be-her-date-for-the-wedding-at-the-White-house....Nicole-said-sure.... Well,,,easier-said-than-done. Secret-Service-uninvited-me-because--"I-wasn't-married-to-Elanore."....Yeah,,,right....I-had-no-criminal-record--my-credit-was-good...Wassup-with-that!.... I-guess----if-you-get-married-in-the-White-House,,,you-just-can't-invite-anyone-you-wish....Wait-until-I-get-married-in-a-Whore-House...I-mean-White-House,,,,----I'm-inviting-everybody!...Shoooot.....
Well that just shows you that not everyone can get into the White House no matter how good their record its. I still don't see why you couldn't get into the White House.
@theBlock (2627)
@RasmaSandra I-guess-being-just-a-boyfriend-of-the-Maid-of-Honor--doesn't-carry-enough-clout
Well, that was rude. Those secret service guys are way too picky!
@theBlock (2627)
@Corbin5 I-know-huh?....I-could-had-played-the-piano-at-the-reception-too....I-make-a-good-guest
That is crazy! They certainly would had time to check you out. My daughter in law worked there during the Clinton administration.
@theBlock (2627)
@DianneN I-know--I-didn't-get-it-at-the-time...I-would've-been-a-fun-guest!
@theBlock That's for sure!!!
@theBlock (2627)
@bluesa (13421)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
Well, if that doesn't just take the cake! @theBlock , maybe you should've proposed to Elanore right then and there? Though seriously, how crazy of them.
@theBlock (2627)
@bluesa Well,,,I-did-ask-Elanore-to-marry-me-a-few-months-later,,,but-she-had-met-another-guy---and-she-said---no---she-loved-the-other-guy.....Hey--she-asked-me-if-I-could-play-the-piano-at-her-wedding.....I-did---lol!....It-was-a-nice-wedding....We're-still-friends
@bluesa (13421)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
@theBlock I think it's awesome you're still friends
Being just a boyfriend wasn't enough I guess. That stinks! They missed out-their loss. I'm sure it would have been way more fun with you there!
@theBlock (2627)
@LovingMyBabies Yeah----I-Would-had-made-many-people-laugh-by-tripping-and-falling-or-ripping-my-pants-in-the-buttocks-area....
@topffer (34149)
• France
I do not see what a moral consideration like this one had to do with national security. It just proves that it is not a place to choose for a wedding.
@theBlock (2627)
@topffer I-feel-you....My-girlfriend-had-said-that-the-wedding-wasn't-that-fun---everybody-was-too-uptight....
@bunnybon7 (36490)
• Holiday, Florida
that truly sucks ! all they had to do was pat you down and check your ID . they just did not want to do their job.
@theBlock (2627)
@bunnybon7 I-know---that-sucked....I-make-a-cool-guest!