For those with no cable tv at home.

Please tell me what you're watching? I want to know because I was not going to renew my hulu but I been watching and I find hulu to be awesome. I canceled netflix already. I have prime but it has such old stuff. I mean I am not able to really find much to watch. But I was told my fire stick would be fixed and returned. it has not so there is nothing I can do. I am going to hope you're watching something that I could get into. If not I will update my hulu for the next month. My friend gave me his password to netflix. I am waiting on him to add another tv for me and a profile. Thanks and please understand I have no cable so that is why I am posting this to those with no cable.
@PatZAnthony (12572)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
We don't watch much TV and have no clue how Firestick works. Hope you find something to subscribe to that works for you.
I will figure it out soon.
We bounce back and forth between Netflix and Amazon Video. I've been eyeing some of the Amazon Channels that are available now. Not sure if there's anything that would strike your fancy on there, but we're into anime and their channel looked like it had some pretty good options for that on there. I buy specific seasons of TV shows for my kids when they're not available otherwise, too... I hate the fact that I dropped about $80 on the last season of Pokemon XYZ for them, but with the number of times they've watched the whole thing it was a worthwhile purchase. Up until they decide that they're Pokemon and have to have a battle in the middle of the living room, that is...
Oh that is good I am glad you could get it.
@rowena292 (243)
• Baguio, Philippines
Better buy a cable my friend
no not needed at all.
• Baguio, Philippines
@reskyyandi (3691)
Well, I always watching TV is about 6 hours per day. But, sometimes I watching TV on Netflix
That is what I'm going to watch tonight cuz I can't find anything on Hulu
@carebear29 (28553)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
i was gonna say netflix lol
That would be good.
@connierebel (1571)
I can't really help you, because not only do we not have cable, we don't have any kind of TV service! We watch a lot of DVDs of old shows and movies, which are better than anything they have on nowadays.
That is not better than netflix and hulu. That could run more money. Thanks for the comment.
We have dish the cheapest package and netfli one month for free.