this would be Terrible

@sugartoes (43791)
Greencastle, Indiana
We all go somewhere at sometime or another through out the day stores, doctors, gas stations, restaurants, friends, neighbors, family, house. You name it, I was watching a movie on you tube & it gave me a thing or 2 to think about if there was a world crisis that knocked out the full human race, cause of a Virus that came from someone that had it So my question would be how would you plan your protection of this cause if you watch the movie it would give you a thing to think about not that we think it COULD happen, but to think it MIGHT happen.
Frontier Adventures: A good Video On Tips If Problems Arise Please Visit The Outdoor Store: http://outdoor-store.frontier-adventures.com/?so=mrs Please Visit...
I saw a show that made me think about that as well. it was a virus threatening to be added to the water supply.
@sugartoes (43791)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sharon6345 SCARY scary, how would you survive it?
@sugartoes There is no way around it.
@sugartoes (43791)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sharon6345 where there's a WILL there's ALWAYS a WAY & I'm one that would do my VERY A-1 BEST to concur the survival of my life, if I learn ways to survive.
@Morleyhunt (19266)
I'm pretty adaptable and self reliant.
@sugartoes (43791)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Morleyhunt that's what I'm thinking too so am I BUT in a PANIC of confusion what would you do is what I'm talking.
@Morleyhunt (19266)
@sugartoes I probably wouldn't hear about it until the worst was past. Remember I hide under my rock....I don't hear half of what goes on.
@Daljinder (22181)
The virus could be cultivated by the scientists in their laboratories too. Did you know that? They already are invested in bio-weapons.
@sugartoes (43791)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Daljinder yeah I have heard something like that which is WHY I say it may VERY well happen AGAIN that's how MOST this stuff gets started anyway by putting it IN the water some place populated.
@Daljinder (22181)
@sugartoes It is already happening. They never stop cultivating such weapons. They keep on working on it to perfect it.
@sugartoes (43791)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Daljinder yeah one DAY it will come crashing down around us with NO warning.
I watched that and it does give you a lot to think about.
@sugartoes (43791)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@jstory07 it's pretty scary to think something like this MAY happen & unprepared, like the guy says you have to be really savvy on survival.
@Daljinder (22181)
@sugartoes You will have to revert to the methods and techniques used when there were no machines.
@sugartoes (43791)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Daljinder your so right which was WAY before my time but I bet if I learned it wouldn't be so hard to do cause I USE to live on the road as a hitch hiker so I bet I could do it.
@inertia4 (27792)
Unfortunately there is no real way to plan for protection against a plague. And we have to look at it like anything is possible. It does seem like soon there will be something very very bad happening. But how do you plan for something you have no idea of. You just simple cannot.
@inertia4 (27792)
@sugartoes I know what you mean. Yes, we can prepare a bit. But we are ultimately never really ready for just about anything. We just have to be able to deal with and cope with whatever situation comes up. Being mentally ready for things is probably the only thing we can do. And even them we are caught by surprise.
@sugartoes (43791)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@inertia4 that is true.
@inertia4 (27792)
@sugartoes Yeah. Well, I am preparing now for the snow storm tomorrow. Not looking forward to that one at all.
@reskyyandi (3688)
That is so scary. I can imagine how I can survive
@sugartoes (43791)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@reskyyandi I know you right, I am getting all the info I can to survive just in case.
@sugartoes OMG really??
@sugartoes (43791)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@reskyyandi yes really, you don't want to be caught with your pants down do you? are you ready to die.?
@VivaLaDani13 (22937)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes I'm a very untrusting and suspicious type. If something was to happen like that, I would instantly blame the government.
@sugartoes (43791)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 yeah that's why I try to stay on top of such stuff rather it be on the so called fake news or real news it's ALL news no matter WHERE it comes from & what we can DO ahead of time B-4 it's TOO late.