There Is A Target Audience On Mylot

@stbrians (11882)
Kakamega, Kenya
What tells that there is a target audience? People respond what they relate to. You target them with the type of post you write. Some topics have a more following. The target audience is met. There is a target audience. Do you agree?
I know I stick to what I feel I can understand while reading. There is so much that I don't follow.
@stbrians (11882)
• Kakamega, Kenya
That is a bit tricky. I read the title at times and say, wow, will I follow this? When I read the post I find it is very simple. Relating to a discussion is very simple.
@ridingbet (37922)
it depends onthe topics that i wish to like and comment on.
@stbrians (11882)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Which ones do you like my dear
@ridingbet (37922)
@stbrians not much on movies, but more on everyday life
@KrauseHome (33374)
I do find it interesting on what type of discussion here gets the most responses. I have never figured out it was one started at a certain time, the title or what that works best.
@stbrians (11882)
• Kakamega, Kenya
The one that works best here are not those ones. It is how well the mylotter is known here. That comes with SERIOUS interaction Another very important thing is that the Post is allowed without an addition of another for 24 and more hours
@amandajay (17827)
• Sri Lanka
I have no idea about target audience. But if it is short and understandable I read and respond it
Posts about Mylot attract a lot of responses.
• New Delhi, India
Yes...questions and discussions about daily life always fair well
Yes people respond to what they can relate to in some way. I agree with that. I write about my life here and I think most people can relate to me in some way.
@valmnz (13162)
• New Zealand
I'm not sure I do agree. Some of us write what seems meaningful to us at any given time and those discussion posts attract like minded people. I prefer to write here as if I was talking to friends, rather than target an audience.
@pammooratan (4731)
May be..but I don't target.Which one post mostly I like respond.Probably maximum of recent discussions when we come to respond after commenting on my own responses.