WHAT IS THE MEANING OF 100% HAPPYNESS?

Be happy the way u want!!!!
Kolkata, India
Well friends... for me, one just can't be 100% happy in his/her life. Really friends....it sounds odd so far! You will eventually get board of being happy all the time. One has to have challenges, obstacles, ups n downs, heart breaks, .... each n every freaking things! That's the life to me. Someday , I've heard the noble words.... " start lend your hand to the people u love or hate. Stop thinking about self-happiness and self-ego, you will be 100% happy." By the way... what u think about 100% happiness ?
@megatron777 (3777)
• Guam
Is there such a thing as 100% happiness in this world we live in? I think it is merely a matter of expression, for in truth, you can't quantify or compute happiness into literal numbers. Its a state of mind.
@pammooratan (4676)
There is nothing like 100%.Happiness is measured in satisfaction not in percentage.
@ShifaLk (8477)
Yes right. Everybody got some kind of problems. Today, if we're happy, nobody knows what happens tomorrow. That's why it's better to enjoy today.