I Found Another ODD Museum

I Washington state seems like an ODD place to have museum for a fruit that only grows in tropical climates… However, Ann Mitchell Lovell opened her museum in Washington state, despite that fact. This Banana Museum is in Auburn, Washington. At this museum you can see over 4000 banana-related artifacts. Who knew that there even existed over 4000 artifacts about bananas? Have you been there?
I have not been there, by my love for bananas would make a visit to that museum an enjoyable one. If bananas are sold at the museum, all the better.
I am sure they would sell banana something there, to make money...
@CookieMonster46 Well, I would be so disappointed if they did not. Just love bananas.
I have not been there either but I do try to eat a banana every day
• Peoria, Arizona
I want to see this place so badly haha I love odd museums, I have never been to any, but would love to go. They are so creative
I've been to a lot of museums but there are so many in the USA that I have not visited.
• Peoria, Arizona
@IreneVincent There are a few I would really like to go to. And they are more of the macabre side haha
Nope,never heard of it, I am a bit curious, I might look it up online.
I'm sure you can find out more information online.
I have been to the potato museum in Idaho but missed this one!
I've never visited Washington state but I have seen Mt Ranier from the air when I flew from Alaska to California
@IreneVincent I have been to Mount Rainer National Park.
@JohnRoberts My Aunt and Uncle lived in Renton, Washington and my mother and youngest brother visited them once years ago and were able to visit Mount Rainer. They stopped to visit me and my husband in Colorado, but I was not able to go with them to Washington. That's the only area of the USA that I have not been able to visit. Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and North Dakota. I have been in all the other states, including Alaska and Hawaii. I have always wanted to go there but probably never will at this point. I've basically stopped traveling for the most part.
Sounds different. Hopefully she doesn't have too many 'real' bananas - and I love the photo.
I thought the photo was perfect
@IreneVincent Absolutely!
My brother used to save stickers from fruit. He loved anything to do with bananas.
Those stickers are colorful. Did he keep them in a notebook?
• Riga, Latvia
Never been there or even heard of it but it sure made me smile. Wouldn't mind seeing that museum myself one day. Love the photo.
I'm glad you liked the photo. I thought it was perfect for my post.