Is actor Josh Gad normal?

@Deepizzaguy (11377)
Lake Charles, Louisiana
The Henagar Drive In Theater in Alabama has announced their decision based on their Christian faith not to show the Disney reboot of the animated movie "Beauty And The Beast" since one of the characters played by actor Josh Gad who plays the character LeFou who is gay having feelings toward Gaston who is the main villain of the movie played by Luke Evans. I did see Gad being interviewed by ESPN Sports Center anchor Stan Verrett to promote the movie on Friday that is scheduled to be in theaters on March 17, 2017 . Gad is "really proud" to play the LeFou character who is gay in the movie. Really Josh as the late New Orleans sportscaster Buddy Diliberto as he was he called by his fans "Buddy D" would say if he were alive today would be saying "What have you been smoking?" My feeling is that bad publicity that the movie is getting from the religious right will either result in the movie become a box office smash or a dud. Remember the old saying "Bad publicity is good publicity."
they need to get a life there or get a grip.Christian should mind their own business.They have more problems than the gay. In another word they can Bite Me
@Deepizzaguy (11377)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I agree with you. Live and let live. What a person does in the privacy of their home is none of our business.
@Deepizzaguy I was told that the scene there was not bad at all.
@Deepizzaguy (11377)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@amadeo That is fine with me. You know the saying "Different strokes for different folks and different rhymes for different times."
I am wondering what the heck is he doing promoting that movie on ESPN as I don't recall Beauty & the Beast being about sports. Yes, I know ESPN is owned by Disney.
@Deepizzaguy (11377)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I am sure Josh playing a gay character fits the Disney owned sports network idea of entertainment. Sports Center now interviews actors and artists on their show even though it is not sports related. That is why their ship is sinking.
@PatZAnthony (12343)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Many really do believe that even bad publicity is good publicity. Normal is just that setting on the washing machine that takes longer than permanent press.
@Deepizzaguy (11377)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I am simply saying that the bad publicity that this movie is getting will attract a huge audience to see the movie despite the complaints of certain groups. About normal I would rather do a cartoon voice of a villain that gets beat up by the hero regardless of gender.
• Ujung Pandang, Indonesia
good