MyLot Rules

Do you know what happens when you delete your comment you made on one's discussion, or unlike something? Does the person receive the earnings anyway or they are also deleted? Also, I see that when you block somebody you can still like and comment on what they write or comment, so how that blocking works and effects the blocked person anyway? :/ Thank you! :)
@owlwings (39070)
• Cambridge, England
At the moment, earnings are not deducted when a response, comment or discussion is deleted. Blocking prevents the blocked person from responding to or commenting on your posts. They also cannot see any responses or comments you leave on their posts.
Are you sure...? Unfortunately they aren't...
@owlwings (39070)
• Cambridge, England
@tasoartcraft I heard from the owner of the site some months ago that earnings are categorically not deducted when posts are deleted. I have no reason to suppose that there has been any change to that. If you have a problem with earnings apparently being deducted, you should contact Admin with specific evidence, preferably screenshots.
@owlwings No, not the posts - comments and likes! I contacted the admin but all he said is that the earnings fluctuate and that he doesn't know exactly how the program works. I'm asking more in the terms when I unlike or delete a comment...
@sjvg1976 (18380)
I think they lose the earning if you delete comment not in the case of they are already paid for it.
Thank you! :) What do you mean by "paid" - having it (evidenced) already in their earnings summary?
@sjvg1976 (18380)
@tasoartcraft **paid** means once you have got the payment from mylot.
@sjvg1976 Of course, they won't ask to turn back the money... :D I asked about the earnings sum in the top right corner... :)
Allegedly, deleting things does not stop the person from earning from them...but I will qualify that by saying if you make a response/comment to them and then delete it before the next earning update then they might not earn from it.
Yes, I thought of that too... Thank you. :) And how about when blocking a person?
@tasoartcraft Blocking is all messed up here.If you block someone, you can still respond to their discussions, but they won't see your response. They will see any comments you make to other responses there, and they can comment back to you then.
@JolietJake Oh... Ok... :/ :)
I really do not do blocking, except for one person, and he may have left the site for all I know. I also do not see posts by him anymore. I am not sure if people lose money or gain money just for likes.
I do avoid that too, but sometimes, when I have to, I unfortunately do... :/ :) Yes, they do gain it, there was also a discussion about it soon...
@beenice2 (2274)
It is hard to say how really mylot works on those things.
Yes, I agree... ;) :)