Sanctuary City Ignores Homeless While Illegals Get 'Freebies"

Santa Ana, California has become one of the many cities around America who now offer sanctuary to people who have entered the country illegally while ignoring citizens who have no home. We hear about how awful it is for the illegal immigrant in their home country but not about those who are suffering in the shadow of our city leaders. I understand the plight of the illegal immigrant but ask this... How is it that they pay smugglers to get here but can't spend that same money to get here legally? There are programs to help them go through the process. Sadly the money spent on even one criminal illegal Immigrant could be better spent to help 20 homeless people who are citizens. The video attached is a story seen all over the country and speaks to the lack of real care that plagues our politicians related to their citizens. They seem to be more willing to protect an illegal than those who are here and need their help. What say you?
Santa Ana Homeless second to sanctuary for illegal immigrants. How American homeless citizens are living right in the shadows of city hall sanctuary city San...
@dragon54u (31636)
My DIL is from Mexico and came here legally. It cost a lot of money!! Some of those illegals pay thousands to the coyotes to smuggle them in when they could use that money to get a green card and be here legally. I don't understand it. Ignoring our homeless and diverting resources to illegals is insane, cruel, and just plain wrong. I hope that our government starts withholding federal funds from sanctuary cities. That money is yours and mine and everyone else's that we paid in taxes and I for one don't want it used by those cities.
@dragon54u That's an interesting piece of information. Be careful because those illegals will be calling for you to be deported so they can stay.
@Morleyhunt (20985)
And we see them coming to Canada as well.
@Morleyhunt When they heard Trump was elected they realized their 'free stuff' and protection would be coming to an end. Canada's leader opened the gates by offering sanctuary.
@nanette64 (17934)
• Fairfield, Texas
Especially when you consider that we have over 3.5 million homeless in this country @Berniezeitler . The Sanctuary crap pisses me off.
I do not think they should get any of our programs they come here for a free ride thinking we are rich. I told one once if I was rich my husband and I both would not being working forty plus hours a week.