How can I get people to buy from my shop? I get tons of clcks but no sales

@EddieHands (37823)
How can I get people to actually by from my amazon store? I get tons of clicks every month to the store, but have not made sales yet. Does anyone have experience or advice doing this? Please any help would be great. Meow
@dragon54u (31615)
What are you selling? Maybe they think the price is too high or the quality too low? I didn't know you had an Amazon Shop. What is it called?
@EddieHands (37823)
I sell everything, But my site that gets tons of traffic is a music site. I sell music based on the music reviews I do on there... but I am thinking people want free music.. so maybe that is why they don't buy.. or they don't have an amazon account..
@EddieHands There is a lot of free music online so your most likely right on this..
• Richfield, Utah
@EddieHands maybe somehow link to spotify, pinterest, pandora, all other social media platforms. Good luck, hope you find your niche....
I would share my link on sites in private message. some like it some don't. I got a few and I was happy with one and made a purchase. I would just hope people would be able to just except it without being nasty.
@EddieHands (37823)
Hmmm that is a good idea! i will give that try! Blessings
@EddieHands No problem
@JustBhem (39383)
• Davao, Philippines
Hmm. I really don't have idea. Maybe you should try to make your product more convincing.
No, I am about to LEARN how to put them on my blog.
@amandajay (18071)
• North Shore, New Zealand
Dame here for me, more than 100 views per item but very few sales on my ebay store these days...
Lookie loos are to be expected you would have to figure.
@annierose (17961)
Do you have your own blog for this affiliate products? I suggest that you write a post about them so you can attract people to buy them. It will be much better if you also bought the product yourself. It means you already used it. Then, you can convince more your reader to buy it.
@PatZAnthony (12771)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
No clue! If you ever find the secret, be sure to tell everyone.