I have to have a long talk with my mom.

She asked me do I want to have my daughter come back home. I said mom kay is not coming back here. She was upset and got quiet. I told my mom that kay feels entitled to be here because I am her mom. I nee her to understan that she is not entitled to anything from me. I also told my mom that kay is not safe here because she is pushing me to the point where I will put my hands on her. I spoke with a cop and let him know that she is really pushing me and I can't eal with it much longer. My mom said see and said nothing else. My mom knows I amdoing better as well. I also told my mom how hard it was for me to get her out legally and in order for her to live here past 30 days she would be added to my lease. I am not willing to go that route. My mom can see now for sure that kay needs medication. But no one can force her to take it. My mom was telling me for so long to put her out. Now my mom see that putting her out is not easy. she can't make it in this world with her head half straight. My neighbor said tonight that she now knows that kay has mental health issues. She tried her best to get kay to listen and she could not. She feels I am not safe with her here. I hope it gets better with my mom but I am going to therapy next week and I will begin to work on being strong and keep up with myself saying no. I also told my mom that she knows how to get me to give in to her and I think that is manipulation on her part. Which is down right wrong.
• Prairieville, Louisiana
I talk to my mother on my cell phone just about everyday.
That is good I feel that helps me out.
You have to do what is best for you. Kay needs to learn to make it on her own.
I told my mom she won't do that if I take her back in.
It is best the way it is for now. You need time apart from each other. You need to work on you and she needs to work on herself and maybe someday you can have a good relationship again.
That would not be what I want, to be honest. I miss her and all but I want to be left alone. I don't want to be a parent anymore. It's taking a toll o my mentally. I think it's best we just stay apart.
@sharon6345 you know what you want so stay true to yourself and what is best for you
So sorry to hear about your current situation. Hope this pans out right for you.