Prayers Needed As I Head To Urgent Care.

I am writing this as I prepare to head out for Urgent Care in a Neighboring town. My Asthma Attacks seem to be getting worse/ More concerning. They are not deadly as far as I can tell so I will be going alone. I suspect Bronchitis but it may just be a cold aggravating the Asthma. It just seems to have lasted longer than in the past. It doesn't help that I gag when the coughing fits get really bad. Last night was the first time I saw red in the mucus so it is time to make sure. Not going to let myself gt so bad I end up in the hospital. ONCE was enough with Asthma.
You got it.I had Bronchitis last year and it was horrible.Took months for me to get this gout of the way. Never cough so much.Good.The red mucus sometime happens with this. Good luck and let us know how you make out there.
@amadeo I'm back from the Urgent Care and was not disappointed @Susan2015 wanted me to go days ago and I may not be able to do the waiting in the future as she will be able to tell me "I told You So"
@sugartoes (42506)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Berniezeitler yeah I don't like going to the docs either but sometimes we have no choice when it comes to our health & what it's doing that it MAKES us have to go.
@sugartoes yes we do not.Have to see what is going on
@alberello75 (18648)
• Genova, Italy
Obviously, the prayers are all for you, my dear old friend Bernard. Having the asthma, you make use of Ventolin?
@alberello75 My over use of the Ventolin is what prompted me to go. I just got home with an antibiotic and steroids if needed. It is official that my asthma is being aggravated by Bronchitis.
@alberello75 (18648)
• Genova, Italy
@Berniezeitler The doctors have prescribed you some medication?
@alberello75 Yes. Zithromax (Z PaK).
Keeping you in my prayers. I hope you get the help you need so that you will be back on the mend soon.
@Berniezeitler well at least now you know what you are dealing with and can start improving.
@Happy2BeMe I'm glad too. Bronchitis can be dangerous when you have Asthma and Sleep Apnea as complications.
@Berniezeitler yes it would be very scary. I am so glad you went and got taken care of.
@KristenH (24906)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Prayers sent. Get well soon.
@KristenH Thank You!
@KristenH (24906)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@Berniezeitler You're welcome.
Sending prayers and positive vibes. If you're not well you need to get professional care so it's good you're going to get checked out.
@JudyEv Thanks! @Susan2015 can now tell me "I told you so!"
My prayers coming your way. I wonder if an antibiotic would help. So glad you are going to avoid a stay in the hospital.
My prayers, dude.
@TheInvisibleMan Thanks dude!!
@Berniezeitler You're welcome.
@sugartoes (42506)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I hope you'll be alright & you find out what the problem is & all goes well I have bronchitis & I get into coughing fits myself every now & then but it's something that I keep a watch on it gets aggravated when I get too stressed or to hot, keep us in touch on how things turn out with this,
@sugartoes I'm going to live... It is official that I have Bronchitis. officially down for a few days.
@sugartoes (42506)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Berniezeitler what did they tell you about what NOT to do? the reason why I ask cause when I found out I had it they gave me a list of what NOT to do's which ALL was hard to do raising rabbits bad in the day when I found out I had it, Thank you lord.
@sugartoes I didn't need the list as I've had it before. I was told to rest and avoid much else as it is aggravating my asthma more than I originally thought. I'm not so stable on my feet at the moment which only makes me more ticked.
@dragon54u (31636)
I hope you get it treated and under control. Asthma is very scary, there's nothing worse than not being able to breathe! The coughing is bad, I've vomited a few times because of coughing and it cuts off your breathing till you think you're going to die then you finally get a big gulp in. I do hope you're headed home soon and feeling much better!
Hope you are doing ok!
@Jessicalynnt Better today but not well enough to do much yet. Thanks.
Prayers going out and, I hope everything turns out ok.
@TRBRocks420 Nothing a new medication can't fix. LOL
@PainsOnSlate (20518)
Sending prayers your way, i hope the doctors have an answer for you and a way to fix it. I just noticed you wrote this days ago, I hope we hear good news from you soon.
@PatZAnthony (12970)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Hoping all goes well with this. Asthma is not something to take too lightly.
@averygirl72 (16617)
Sending you prayers. Hope you get back to normal soon