Money falls from the sky?

Sometimes I think this is what a lof of people who want to make money online think... Money comes as easy and fast as a rain falling from the sky. There are those who still doubt that it's possible to make money online, but those who believe that it's an easy money to win end up getting the same result: doubting. That money only comes with time and hard work, folks! So, dedicate yourself and work hard for it!
The thought that money comes easy is especially evident here. Many people start off making many posts and soon realize they aren't earning as much as they had anticipated. I've been online for many years. While it is easier to earn for me now, it wasn't before. I still don't earn enough to "quit the 9 to 5" though.
• Walnut Creek, California
Heh. I make more in an hour subbing at my friend's preschool, reading where the Wild Things are to snuggly 3-year-olds, than I do in a month here. If you want to make money get a job.
My lot is mostly to have fun. Enjoy the ride and socialize.
• Walnut Creek, California
I chuckle when I sell a set of speakers for $150 (which I do thanks to Craigslist). That's a lot of days on MyLot, or other writing sites.
Craigslist is a good site to use. My son sold his car yesterday thru Craigslist.
• Walnut Creek, California
@Montecristodog It works well for me. But I would worry if I weren't selling mostly "niche" products.
@TheInvisibleMan I certainly do not think that money automatically falls from the sky. I know we have to work hard to earn in. Here we have to work hard also to make as much as we can by the end of the month and then to what we start with when we get paid.
@fly802 (1513)
I`m agree with you.We should work hard to make money.
@browneyed (2526)
I think it's generally easier to make money offline than online. Online earning is a lot more challenging than some people think/assume. Those who have tried it (and failed/succeeded) know. But until it's attempted, there will always be rose-tinted glasses for some folks on the outside looking in. I don't think they're solely to blame, though. The way online earning is hyper-inflated by some moneymakers sometimes, you'd think all you'd have to do is rub your computer like a magic lamp and in rolls the money.
• Bangalore, India
I am yet to make any money from online activities. Hope I will earn at least something in this month so that I will not doubt on online earnings. .
@sjvg1976 (18388)
Nothing can be achieved without hard work in this world at least it's true for money. I also used to think that earning through online sites is easy but I was mistaken as it's tougher than to earn from an offline job. Those who say it must be lying .
@redurnet (1683)
This is very true. I don't think people know that it is quite difficult.
I, myself,have made some money with the internet. It is there. Just roll up your sleeves and get to work.
@magallon (18085)
We cannot get money by magic. we really have to exert effort and time to have it.
@Anshu246 (1053)
• Patna, India
true words for sure:)
Some are very impatient to start earning big money before they put in the effort. And very few ever earn big money anyway.
@Plethos (12235)
thats the problem, people aint got the patience to build up to the payoff, they want it all right now !
@ilocosboy (40315)
It's so happens it comes like a spray
That applies to anything, gotta work for what you want.
@pammooratan (4676)
You said good.It comes due to lot work.and cooperation.
@Fishmomma (11423)
I agree with you money takes time and hard work. If you ever find a money tree and an easy way to earn let me know, as I am a senior and haven't found it yet.