Tattoo's

@hillhjill (5159)
I love tattoo's and the art and store they have to tell.. the most recent on that I got on my leg was two sparrows with ribbon in there mouths.. it was a tattoo for my daddy with his name and birth date.. but I have been saving my back for a Gothic castle but now I'm leaning more towards a cherry blossom tree. Do you like or have any tattoo's?
@sans224 (1832)
I dont have any. but i see some tatoos very interesting.
@hillhjill (5159)
Yes there some very interesting tattoo's.
I like it, but I don't have anyone yet.
@hillhjill (5159)
When I got my first one I was 16 and I got a little one. People always told me to start off small to see if I would like them... and now I'm hooked.
@hillhjill Hahaha... Nice! So, how many do you have?
@hillhjill (5159)
@TheInvisibleMan I'm up to 18.
@TheSojourner (17304)
I love ink. If I were younger, I would have been one of the 30-somethings who has sleeves. At the age of 43, I was tattooed for my birthday, on my back left shoulder. That was nearly 19 years ago. I should probably have someone take a photo of it for me and share it.
@hillhjill (5159)
That is so cool we never get to old for tattoos.. my mom is fixing to go get another one done on her.
@hillhjill I don't want to spend the money on them or I would have a dozen more.
@hillhjill (5159)
@CoralLevang yeah that part sucks.. that is why I'm glad that my husband did tats.. I didn't have to pay for any of my ink that I have on me.
@pammooratan (4676)
I have not any tattoos. In our country in the past it was a tradition of tatood on hand by a married wife of her husband name.My mother also tatood of fathers name on her hand.
@hillhjill (5159)
That is sweet.. and I have my daddy's name on me in remembers of him.. but I would not put my husband name on me but that is just my point of view.
@hillhjill ok...very good. .I think you are a loving daughter of your father.
@hillhjill (5159)
@pammooratan I was very much so.. I was a daddy's girl.
• Peoria, Arizona
I love tattoos so much and all the stories they have. I do not have any tattoos besides one I did myself that is a little heart. But I would love to actually get some professional tattoos done
@hillhjill (5159)
Before my husband became disabled he did tattoos and so did my cousin.. so I never had to pay for any of them.. my husband did most of my tattoo's that I have.
• Peoria, Arizona
@hillhjill Oh man, you are so lucky! haha! I am sure they are beautiful!
@hillhjill (5159)
@DesirousDreamer most of them are.. there are some that I want to get covered tho.
I want some new tattoo's. I was thinking about a half sleeve. I love to hear the stories behind someone's ink.
@hillhjill (5159)
Half sleeves are nice I have an upper half sleeve and I love to hear the stories behind them as well.
My daughter's name and I covered up my ex's name with a beautiful flower after he was exposed of heating with a man for 6 years of our relationship. next I want winnie the pooh.
@hillhjill (5159)
That is one thing thing I always told myself that I was never going to put a name on me unless it is my kids.. that is why me and my husband got matching tats.. and Winnie the pooh bear is so cute.