Heavy Rain Again Today

Kochi, India
As I had mentioned in my previous post, it rained in Kerala 2 days back after a long gap of almost 3-4 months. But the rain that happened 2 days back was just a moderate one and was just not enough to make the atmosphere chill. It actually increased the overall heat and humidity in the atmosphere, making life more miserable. But I was really amazed and happy to hear the rain pouring down heavily in the early hours of today. It was around 3 AM that it started raining and I really enjoyed the sounds of the rain drops falling on the roof and also on the lawn. The sounds of the rains falling is sufficient enough for you to get a good sleep. By 6 AM the rain really started growing strong and I was really amazed to see my nearby plots being filled with the water and the frogs and other lizards coming out. I was also beware about the presence of snakes coming out from their burrows. But still I enjoyed the rain and was also busy to prepare myself to the office. Hope you all had a great morning today.
• Bangalore, India
It's cloudy here. Seems Bangalore is going to follow Kochi.
• Kochi, India
Oh..is it...May you get a amazing rainy day in Bangalore too..
• Bangalore, India
@geopiscean Let's hope for that.. mercury is rising very fast.
• Kochi, India
@ichchhe_mrityu oh..is it? Stay Safe..
@pammooratan (4686)
Yes seeing its raining is a bbeautifull experience to me.I love slot to it.
• Kochi, India
Very much...it is a great experience..
@geopiscean Yes. .enjoy it and t de goo day also.
• Kochi, India
@pammooratan Thanks and Same to you..
@nomus24g (22078)
you should have posted some pics of rainy day :)
• Kochi, India
Was not in a position to take the pic, as my mobile went out of power and the electricity at home was also cut off after the rain...so was not able to charge the phone..I really wished, to take one.....But next time, I will take one and post..
@nomus24g (22078)
• Kochi, India
@Anshu246 (1053)
• Patna, India
I hope you enjoyed the rain while sleeping..it is always a great feeling.. have a nice day in your office:)
• Kochi, India
Yes..really enjoyed it...Thanks and same to you..
@Anshu246 (1053)
• Patna, India
@Nawsheen (23082)
• Mauritius
At times i like the rain but we i have to go out then i find it annoying. Have a nice day
• Kochi, India
Yes...that depends upon our time. If we need to go out for some urgent matter, then rain is a real barrier...
@MGjhaud (20742)
It rained this morning here too until late afternoon. Summer is definitely better than last year.