Time To Go Home Again

@ilocosboy (33267)
Well this is nice Monday and it went well. The first day of the week is inspiring and lovely so I guess it will be for the whole week for me. Awhile Ago I had a failure in my discussion but I made it through so I think the luck is with me. It's afternoon now and time to go home. I will do mylotting when I get home but maybe after we eat our dinner. But while I'm in travel and free, I will use my time.
@MGjhaud (20804)
It has been an okay day for me too although tired but the weather's good and i was able see my nephew again. I'm now warming up before i start reviewing calls on Humanatic. No plans for dinner yet but i might just make a sandwich.
@ilocosboy (33267)
you really have a good income in Humanatic, its good you are in there. I've tried but was denied. Its okay for me, I am trying to make my blog visible and I hope I can do it.
@MGjhaud (20804)
That's alright. You're doing great here. Good luck on your blog. What do you write about?
@ilocosboy (33267)
@MGjhaud about food and travel, I think these two combine together.
@Nawsheen (22862)
• Mauritius
Good to hear that you had a nice Monday. As for me I still have to work for some more hours
@ilocosboy (33267)
oh, you better pull the time, he he, we have an earlier time zone than yours, I guess.
@Nawsheen (22862)
• Mauritius
I guess yes. Its nearly 6pm over here now. But today i will have to work overtime till 10 pm :(
@ilocosboy (33267)
@Nawsheen oh, that is really sad, but lets loot this in a positive side, which is you will have a higher pay for today.
The week did not quite start well for me. I am now sick with colds... that kind you have a hard time breathing.
@ilocosboy (33267)
that is not good, you have to drink calamansi juice or take ascorbic acid to fight your colds. The extreme changing of weather might be the reason why you have this colds now. Well you have to strengthen your immune system.
@ilocosboy yes, thank you. I will try to sleep early.
@Beatburn (3995)
I agree that Mondays dictate the tempo of the week. That's why I rejoice when Mondays are holidays.
@ilocosboy (33267)
You are in holiday, wow, good for you buddy. I wish I have a good rest day too in Monday. But the boss would not allow it.
@Beatburn (3995)
@ilocosboy Only on rare occasions or if our government declares Monday holidays.
@ShifaLk (7323)
My Monday has started so blessed too.. :)
@ilocosboy (33267)
this is a good sign for us.
@ShifaLk (7323)
@ilocosboy yes :)
@sans224 (1840)
nice to know that you had a good day. so am i.
@ilocosboy (33267)
that's good, we'll have a good time.
Be careful on your way home. Have a nice day.
@ilocosboy (33267)
thank you, its safe leading to home, I took a ride in air-conditioned bus.
@ridingbet (37924)
wwhat failure in your discussion? would that mean your discussion failed to be posted here? or discussion of some kind, like you as a resource speaker?