It's Going To Be One Of Those Days

@Hate2Iron (7972)
I woke up at 4:15 and my day went down hill from then on out. Actually, I just finished writing out everything that has gone wrong today and then promptly deleted the list. It was just making me feel worse. So, I'm making a new list of good things that might happen lol. *I'm going to get through my no sugar day without even thinking about chocolate. *I'm going to play another 30 minutes of The Sims. *I'm going to have an egg salad sandwich for lunch. *I'm gong to get my exercise over with by 3 pm... I'm 2/3 sessions done already *I'm going for another walk out to the road before it starts raining. *I'm going do the meditating thing again with the trickling water... I think that I had better do this one first lol!! So here is to a good day to everyone who is reading this!!
@STOUTjodee (3474)
Now that's the attitude!!! Turn things from negative to positive!!
@Hate2Iron (7972)
WELL, I tried :(
I think if you do everything on your list, your day will definitely turn into a much happier one.
@Hate2Iron (7972)
I honestly tried... I really did!!
@FayeHazel (19111)
Good job - dwelling on the negative will only promote more of the same. I am proud you deleted it and replaced it with positive. I hope your day is going better now.
@Hate2Iron (7972)
Tomorrow is another day...
Wish you good luck. I hope everything happens according to your schedule. Are you also obsessed with sugary foods?
@ShifaLk (8398)
Please keep smiling n enjoying your life always. GOD is with us, no matter what the world thinks.
Good luck with all your positive goals. I can't see much future in listing all the bad things.