Our Next President

@UncleJoe (8579)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Common sense dictate that I probably won’t be around for the next presidential election. I certainly wish I could be. My current hope is that Trump will try to at least keep half of his promises. Recovering our economy and reinforcing our military are of primary concern to me. After I’m gone my children and grand children still have to live here. Should he fail, I can only hope that this woman will step up to the plate, if she will. She has more credientials, kahonas, intelligence, and HONESTY than anyone who has ever run for that office. It would be a mistake for me to say that she was the smartest woman in the world. The PERSON who holds the title of the highest IQ, (Intelligence Quotient) in Marilyn Vos Sevant. Google her. Nevertheless, if Judge Jeanine Pirro runs for president in 4 years, I will come out of my grave to vote for her. People did that for Hillary so I may as well too.
Judge Jeanine pirro gave a speech at the 2017 CPAC where she mainly focused on illegal immigration and told the story of kate steinle
Me too! Judge Jeanine's opening statements are not to be missed. One tough, brilliant, and well-informed lady! She has my vote.
@dragon54u (31339)
Well, I hope that Trump proves to be a good president. I was mulling over how the Dems are behaving the past 5-6 weeks and really resented it then wondered if this was how the Dems felt when their guy was in office. While it's true that the Repubs did not refuse to stand or applaud during the previous prez's speeches, I remember hearing complaints of obstruction constantly. I wonder why we can't just all work together for the good of the country. Not sure about Ms Pirro but I do remember saying over the past 12 years that my brain damaged dog could do a better job than whichever clown was in office!
@UncleJoe (8579)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
LOL I like that!
@1creekgirl (8767)
I didn't realize she is so competent. I know she's not afraid to speak her mind and heaven help you if you're an Obama or Clinton, Please stick around a few more years, if you can. I know we've had many semi-deceased who voted for Hillary, but you're more fun for real.
I have seen her. She is quite opinionated and doesn't back down.
@topffer (30685)
• France
I never heard about her. I am living in a country where Republicans are not famous for their IQ, it is why they often take in their teams far right extremists, because the far right has some brilliant people. Our previous president, Sarkozy, had a lot of troubles because of one of them, like Trump will probably have if he continues to follow the advices of Bannon.
@UncleJoe (8579)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
I know what you mean. I'm living in a country where the French aren't famous for their IQ either.
@topffer (30685)
• France
@UncleJoe My response was probably deserving this comment
@KristenH (20470)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I'll be here in 4 years and hopes Trump doesn't get re-elected. Maybe he would be impeached between now and then. He's got to go and stop lying IMO. I'm with you.
@UncleJoe (8579)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Unfortunately, there has never been a president that doesn't lie. Who knows what the political scene might do to Pirro. I've never seen one who couldn't be a little corrupt.
@KristenH (20470)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@UncleJoe Hmm. Good point.
• Riga, Latvia
Well now you never know you might surprise yourself and be around. I am not dwelling on what will happen in four years because I have so many things I must take care of in this year alone.
@Morleyhunt (16729)
The first thr minute of the speech sounded good....
@UncleJoe (8579)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Do you mean that's all you heard or didn't like the rest of it? Actually this post was about the person. I was just showing an example of how sharp she is.
@Morleyhunt (16729)
@UncleJoe I listened until I got to the first commercial...then I closed YouTube. I didn't have time to listen to the entire speech...not if I was going to be interrupted every three minutes.