is s e x alright on the first date

whats your opinion
@koushika (693)
no, its never safe to have that on the first date itself, not only its because we don't know what kind of a person he is, we don't know what kind of diseases we get after having that...when all over the world there's a rise in STDs s exually Transmitted Diseases...so we ve to be careful...
thanks for your opinionjj
@Aali311 (6127)
It seems like alot of people don't care about those things.
@ZuperBoy (258)
maybe it depends how you handle it
@Aali311 (6127)
No I can't say that it's ok, that's just moving a little too fast for me.
@emarie (5454)
it depends on how well you know the person, if you just met them a few nighte before...no, if its someone you've known for a long time and your finally getting around to go out on a date..maybe.
• Greece
Yes, but only if you are sure and that the circumstances are right and of course take care
@carmat (2850)
It would depend, if it is someone you only recently met, I would say no. S e x is a very intimate thing and should be shared only with people we feel very close to. If it is someone you have known for sometime, and dating was the next logical step than in my opinion it is right.
@moneymind (10524)
i say it is as long as both parties like it to have on first date. greetings. : )