Spring bound to Pilates class

@KristenH (21719)
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Though my knees are sore and sprained from last week, the heated pool helped my poor legs feel better. So did some aspirin as well. I would do some PRICE therapy after dinner. I did see Caroline come into the gym as I'm way on my way out of the door. She didn't see me though. I did tell my brother my plan to sign up for one more annual membership for the gym and use my Paypal money next week after I transfer it over to my bank. My dad did offer to send me money for it, two weeks ago. Though I've told him I can handle it this time. My brother also loved my summer pass plan after this membership will expire in March 18th, 2018 to do it part-time, every summer for 12 weeks. $40 is an affordable payment for me to pay for every year. I can still be active with my Sworkit app and don't have to worry about snow, rain and other inclement weather. I did finish my first Monday afternoon with my Upwork job with 5 blogs to proofread and fix for my client. Under two hours, I've made around $15. Not bad. We'll see about tomorrow. Now I'm off to go to Pilates and be back in two hours with my report. See you later!
I am so happy you got a lot of source income to provide for yourself need. I hope I can do that too. Hehehehe. God bless. Right now mylot is my bread and butter and a few saving from my last job.
@KristenH (21719)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I do with Upwork. I just have to make sure the transfer goes through smoothly. Maybe you can, if you join Upwork and start looking for work. I've been there for almost a year this July. That's good.
@KristenH wow I think that is cool. But I guess they are just hiring those the best. Hehehehe... God bless and I might try out... Thank you so much I hope I can also do that.... Writing... Hehehe God bless.
@KristenH (21719)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@luisadannointed Yeah it is. None the best, but the most qualified. I did make 1k last fall with a client for 3 months on my first hourly job. Go for it. Start small and try the fixed price jobs first. You cash out when you've made one hundred dollars or more each week, depending on the job. I do writing/editing/proofreading, product reviewing, etc.
• Riga, Latvia
Hope your knees feel better. You sound so busy you made me feel tired.
@KristenH (21719)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Mainly it's my left knee than my right. Sorry if my full day exhausted you.
• Riga, Latvia
@KristenH you and I both then. I too have a painful right knee at time especially in the winter and when my sciatica on the left side kicks in I am walking like Quasimodo
@KristenH (21719)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@RasmaSandra Yikes! that's got to hurt. I know the feeling when I have lower back pain again.
take it easy there.Do not Pilates too much.
@KristenH (21719)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I will. I just go at my own pace.
@KristenH ipromise
@KristenH (21719)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@amadeo Of course. I haven't done much home practice lately.
@besweet (7238)
• Greece
Have fun at your class! It looks like you enjoy your classes so it will be good to renew the membership. I didn't try the app yet but I am planning to do a workout with them this weekend. Is it normal to get sore knees? I only get that when I am injured, maybe you should ask your instructor about this. I my zumba class tonight and it was fun again! It has become my favorite class.
@KristenH (21719)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Yeah it would be for one more full year before I do part-time in the summers. It takes time to get used to the app. No worries. Well, I've had a fall almost a year ago, when I walked home from church, and fell and trip on the sidewalk. I had landed on both of my knees. It's been sore on and off since then. I'll mention it to her at next class. I know some of my fellow yogis do the silver zumba class on Mondays.
@besweet (7238)
• Greece
@KristenH You should be careful with the knees, I am sure that the instructor will give you an opinion. Zumba is great, some days I might do both classes if I have enough time. Yoga is first and zumba is the next class. It feels nice to do a little aerobic activity after holding the poses in a yoga session.
@KristenH (21719)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@besweet I'm sure she would. You're so fortunate to do both. I bet it does.
So nice you could tell your dad you can handle the plan you have chosen regarding the gym membership. Also good to hear Upwork is going well. Enjoy Pilates!!!
@KristenH (21719)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Thanks Deborah. It was nice for him to offer. But I've got this for my final year. I might have something else he can float me money for this year. I did, except for my left knee being uncooperative.
@KristenH I have an uncooperative left knee too. Well, we will just carry on, bad left knee or not.
@KristenH (21719)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@Corbin5 Yep. Hopefully the ice will help with the swelling tonight.
Enjoy your Pilate's. I see Susan Lucci doing Pilate's on Qvc and she looks great
@KristenH (21719)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
It's amazing she can do that at her age. It was a good class.
Enjoy your Pilates!
@KristenH (21719)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
It was good. But I don't like the therapy balls--big or small.
yeah, it sounds like it's not worth the price in the winter, if it's that hard to go.
@Tina30219 (28296)
• Onaway, Michigan
Enjoy your pilates class I enjoyed my working out today.