I wonder what it is that could be the real issue.

My daughter and aide were here with me. We got to talking and kay was telling her how it's a struggle for me to go outside to enjoy myself. She was telling the aide how scared I am to cross the street and other issues I have. I began to cry because kay said I was making myself worse. Then the phone rang and it was my insurance company calling. They need to update my file for the stool I need in the shower and my home delivery of adult underpants. As soon as she heard that she said how I don't need to be wearing them. I asked her to please think aout how the situation has been all her life. She said mom you have those clothes you use on your bed. said kay sometimes I need more than one. She said your making yourself old. My aide told her that she needs to stop and be more understanding. I said kay you know I had a bladder issue all your life. Do you think she is just shame that I have that or she just believes that I am really old. She is 22 and I know they tend to think mom is old But really could it just be she is shame of my situation. Other than this we all had a great day. She was very nice to the aide.
BOth. She is embarrassed and she thinks it makes you seem old and that probably scares her. She is young and doesn't understand such things.
So it is that then. I hope she does not get scared of me. She needs to know it's nothing much I can do.
@sharon6345 .....You are doing all you can to help yourself. She needs to do the same for herself.
@celticeagle Yes that is what I will be telling her as well.
@Tina30219 (35142)
• Onaway, Michigan
Maybe she realizes you are getting older and that is why she is saying what she is saying. Maybe with you having your aide some of the issues your daughter told your aide will get worked out. Would be nice for you to be able to go out.
I was so tired after cleaning I could not bother going out. I just took off my clothes to stay inside.
@Tina30219 (35142)
• Onaway, Michigan
@sharon6345 Yeah if you was tired after your cleaning it is best to stay inside and relax.
@Tina30219 I did stay in for a little while.
@Plethos (10386)
maybe shes just trying to avoid the truth of the situation.
I hope she is not afraid that is all.
I do not think she should talk that way about you to anyone.
It was not in a bad way to be honest. It was more like she is feeling a little different from us. I was thinking to ask her what she really felt deep inside.
I thinkshe just thinks you are old hope so anyway but glad she was nice to the aide shame on here if she is shamed of you r situati on. there s nothing to be ashamed of sje needss to think
I don't know but maybe I will ask her when I see her again. I would like to know.